|Prom Night|

(There are gonna be pictures just through out this whole thing so your eyes get a break from it all, ENJOY)


Honestly not gonna lie Saturday started out terrible cause I thought I was going to throw up, but at our work day we got everything done so fast, I am so excited to carry 2 50 pound bags, let me tell you it's gonna be great. But through out the day I got a new nickname of Brownie to go along with Cookie. It was honestly so fun, packing bags, getting our team sweatshirts (My name is spelled right again, thanks James ;) ) But it was so fun to hang out with everyone. It just seems like my home away from home when I am with them. I love them all so freaking much its crazy! We preformed On Top of the World and our group dance for Nistha and standing next to most of the boys was hilarious, the guys are so awesome, but they can't remember lyrics for the life of them! Its both sad and funny!



After that when we were singing one day together as Shaanti+Nistha it was crazy, I closed my eyes and I pictured us there in India, with the kids, and there were tears in my eyes, not gonna lie. It was awesome. I know for a fact when I sing it in India, or at the return celebration that I will be bawling my eyes out, fair warning Shaanti it will happen. (Shout out to Tim and Jake you guys sounded great). After all that I followed Jake and Blake out and they were hard core jamming out in their car, like full on car was shaking, i tried to record it but it was too sunny you couldn't even see them. Those 2 I don't even know what to say.



^^here is my ready for a pic face :)
After that I went home and took a  2 hour nap, If I didn't I would have been Jordzilla for prom, It would have been terrible Dallin and Blake probably would have had me in a cage by the end of the night. but after that I woke up and got ready. It was my last dance in high school, its depressing I know I've already cried about that. But hallelujah I finally was ready before my date even got to my house. Senior year I know what's up now! But Blake showed up and he forgot the corsage, typical Blake! ;) But its okay we had to go back to his house to take more pictures and meet up with Dallin and Dave and their dates. (Back ground Dallin is Blakes best friend and he is crazy funny, like hilarious. and Dave hes a sophomore stud who is also Dallin's little brother) We got to Blakes and we took some pictures.


^^This is what I ate dinner in,
and it was honestly the cutest thing ever!
Then the boys blindfolded us to take us to dinner, It was and hour ride they took us up a ramp and into our Restaurant "Le Petite Fuell" (which translates to Dallin is the best looking Fuell, obviously). What really happened was they drove around the neighborhood for a little with us blindfolded, I figured out their plan and they wish they had dirty socks to put in our mouths as well. thanks boys. But we drove to their neighbors house and walked into a Uhaul truck. (don't tune out yet) it was decorated with the cutest hanging lights, a fireplace and a record player. It was adorable, honestly cutest place to eat ever! Well done boys! :)


^^honestly girls have it so hard,
heels, dresses, hair, make up but
you have to throw in the boutonniere
too just to make it worse
^^this is my best friend prom pic,
i was snapchatting ash in this

After dinner we headed off to the dance, the whole way there the boys were singing to us girls, and I was in the back with Dave and Blake, holy hilarious! :) We got to the dance, and lets just say that Riverton parties way different than Alta and CC.. I swear that none of the girls were dancing, and I'm sorry but they don't have any Kunkles or Colemans at their school. It was way weird cause I saw so many people that I knew there! There was Alec and Hollis, friends of Blakes, but then there was Reagan who I lifeguard trained with, and Savannah who used to go to Alta, I saw Marshall Miller there, Dragon was there I saw him but he was too busy doing his Junior Royalty stuff we didn't get to say hi,  I also saw Danelle who I went dress shopping with a week earlier, but the craziest person to run into was Shannon Evans!! We went to elementary school together and her Grandma was our crazy paint lady! I remember it all so clear, but I hadn't seen her in forever but I'm glad I ran into her. Sadly I didn't get to see Jake, Devin, Parker, Shayla or anyone that I actually really knew, but that's okay I get to see all their cute pictures from last night!

HOLY MOLY Girls think before you chose your dress, yeah Cinderella had a beautiful dress BUT if you can't reach your date when you are slow dancing or it has a train DON'T BUY IT FOR PROM. People need room to dance and you need to be able to touch your date when youre slow dancing. I'm sorry but I couldn't ever wear a dress that huge!


Well we ended the night and headed out to Dallin's house to watch Lord of the Rings, greatest movie ever! :) It was a good time, but Dave couldn't stop touching my foot that that was kinda strange. Just kidding Dave you're a stud! After that we headed home and Blake taught me how to drive stick, well kinda, I tried but let me tell ya girls, don't learn in heels because it sucks and you can't tell if you're doing anything right.


^^My hot date and I



Last night was the best way to end my High school dance career. At Riverton's Prom with one of my best friends! I honestly love everyone that I met there Riverton is one of the coolest schools, I wouldn't mind going there one bit :)






xoxo Jordie








Comments