|YMAD weekend|

On Friday it was cupcake day with my main girls Nikki, Mel,  Beaner,  Leo and Katie.  Fridays with them are the greatest! :) we didn't get a picture this time but he is one from last time! :)
^^nikki, me, ash, taylor

Friday night Cookie called me up and we got together and got everyone else together, Kaleb got the boys but Cookie and I got everyone together.  I went over to cookies and we told everyone to go to Sams,  but then Sam said we can't stay at her house so she said go to Austins, do we let everyone else know to go to Austins,  them we show up at Austins and they aren't there they are at sams,  so we have to text everyone to go to sams again,  then everyone started getting mad about switching the place so many times, but I don't care.  So we get to sams house and Channy P, Sophie, Brig, Sam,  Kaleb, Andrew, Cookie and I are there and we decide to go to Flat Mesa Park and go Trash bagging

^^Sam, Channy P, Sophie, Cookie, me, Andrew
and Brig is in front

^^Kaleb is a stud don't you think?


 it was FREEZING,  no joke I couldnt move and my whole body was numb. My first time going down I landed hard and actually Bruised my ribs pretty bad,  (I guess I just get injured when I go on adventures with cookie). It was a blast, the second time I went I ate grass, literally I had dirt and had in my mouth but the third time we all went together and that was so fun. After 3 times we were all done so we went back to cookies to find out Jake and Blake are roaming Sandy not knowing where to go. I have a lovely voicemail from Jake. So we tell them to go to cookies cause that's where we were headed, we all dry off and are just hanging out and Jake and Blake finally show up, but everyone else had to leave :/ Jake was pissed, cause he always is pissed. But they stayed and we talked for about an hour it was great, cookie got caught up on the slang, jake was gonna vent his problems but wouldnt, and it was a good time. Those 3 honestly are my favorite people,  besides Ash Lee :) but they are my top 4. After that I had to shower cause I had dish soap in my hair amd everywhere else. 

^^Channy P and I leaving cookie some cute treats in get phone

^^and more cute pics

^^Just look at this kid
How could you resist this?


I went to bed at 3 and woke up at 7 for YMAD packing day and prom..but that is in the next post coming in about an hour..

stay tuned 

xoxo Jordie

Comments