| Its here |

I know you all know that I'm going to India, but the day has finally arrived I really am going! I have been working for an entire year now and I couldn't be more excited to spend it with my best friends. Through YMAD you have about 300 meetings (just kidding) and you get to know each other pretty well, I hang out with my YMAD family just about every weekend. And I love it!

Tomorrow is the day where my dreams come true. 2 years ago I would have never imagined this past year to go how it did. I am going half way across the world to Jibhi, India with 25 kids from across the Salt Lake Valley.

Tomorrow is also a really big day for my friends Austin, Jenna and Eden. I pray that CC has a brain and voted for them. They are amazing people and I love them so much!! :) ALSO its an even bigger day to my Riverton homies Dragon, Hollis and Jake, they find out about SBO! Good luck to you 6 and everyone else. Honestly from my last election blog post, even running for Student Government is a huge award all on its own! I love you guys! :) hope it turns out better than it did for me when I ran!

I am snapchatting Jordan Nash, Sophie, and Ruby right now and its so no helping with the not being able to sleep! its making it 100 times worse, but i love them and i love their snapchats, they are the cutest! :)

But can i just tell you what my 2 favorite things that happened today are.
1. Dragon Yeager (Riverton) texted me the cutest text saying I'm his favorite person.. so hah everyone eat it! :) But hes a stud and he better hang out with me when we get back!
2. Saying good bye to my best friend today. She had a softball game so it was a really early goodbye. @ 1:15. i looked at the clock and it said 1:17 so i thought she already left, and almost started crying then, but i held it in then i heard a soft little Jord from the door, Ash was there. Tears my friends tears. I love that girl so much, even though I know I am coming back in 2 weeks 2 weeks away from my best friend is a long time. I'm gonna miss her so much! as waterfall hits the keyboard.. ashley this is the millionth time today I have cried cause of you.. I love you sis and I'll see you at prom! :) + when that was over I came back in class and Brandon just let the silence sit there for awhile then he started showing me funny videos.. i love him he is the greatest guy ever! I'm gonna miss him alot too! (thanks brandon for being the best!) p.s. we still better see the lego movie and get that pizza from where ever its called when i get back. since we didn't do anything this week like we said we would..

I love my friends and the support I have gotten from them. I'll miss you all and Chargers, I'll see you at prom :)

I won't be blogging on here while i'm gone but i will be blogging here on the YMAD BLOG check it out!!  and comment!

xoxo Jordie

Comments