| teachers |

okay, teachers are supposed to be smarter than us right.. but let me share my frustration with you about my teachers..

My math teacher bless his heart he is clueless about everything going on... including math.. But I gave him a month advance warning and I finished all my assignments like 3 weeks early. Great right. I didn't do the review though because I wanted to wait until I got back to do that so I could study before I took the test when I get back, his response to that, " No you should probably do the review before you leave cause i wont open it back up for you after. or you could print it off" Its like 7 billion questions no way in heck am i printing it off.. sorry. So there goes my college math grade.. thanks shelley, youre really understanding. not. ugh he sucks.

then today.. ahhhh This pisses me off the most. So I told my ASL teacher a billion times about India cause I was so freaking excited! She has talked to me about it blah blah blah. I talk to her a month ago for a heads up, she looks at the calendar and says nothing big should come up but keep reminding her. so a week ago i remind her, still nothing big should happen when i'm gone. Today in class she announces a TEST NEXT TIME.... WHEN I WILL BE FREAKING GONE! UGH IDIOT! I talk to her after class cause I have to take this test, so i ask if i can take it tomorrow, Thursday the day before the test and before we all have to take it. She tells me it probably won't be ready and there are no promises. But i can just get on later during spring break and take it.. NO I CAN'T CRAZY! I'LL BE IN INDIA! i literally had to take a deep breath cause i was so mad and didn't wanna freak out. so I say okay, can i email you tomorrow to see if its finished? "sure you can email me, but still no promises.." okay thanks GP... I HATE HER! WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY UGH!

All my other teachers are excusing me from stuff or making it easy to make up stuff missing, but not those 2 clueless teachers that ONLY GIVE ONLINE STUFF.. any other teacher woulda been fine but not those 2.

I'm beyond annoyed. Teachers always say they will be understanding and nice and work with you. Work with you my BUTT.

sorry, but honestly some teachers are so stupid, I'm going to India for a humanitarian trip, i'm not gonna be snapchatting and on FB, there isn't gonna be internet available for me to do your stupid work, get a clue.

sorry this was more a venting blog but i had to get it out on how stupid people are.

xoxo Jordie

Comments