| THIS WEEK |

This week is going to be INSANE, but last week was pretty dang crazy as well!!

Sunday: Our YMAD Parent meeting...yes there were tears
Monday: My Dr. Appointment then I went to hang out with Kaleb, Brigham, Sam and Emily.
Tuesday: nannied
Wednesday: Free Pie Night with YMAD and Austin's mission call opening
Thursday: Ashley's Softball Game, Nannying and PLT stuff
Friday: Cupcake day, running into a singer in WESTWARD THE TIDE..Soccer game with cookie, then waffle night with Landon, Evan, Sam, The Lees and cookie
Saturday: Conference, a hike, hanging out with Austin and Kaleb
Sunday: (Today) Conference, cleaning and LAST YMAD MEETING.

This week is going to be:
Monday: Service Day at CC and all my stuff at Snow if finalized
Tuesday: HOSA Blood Drive and nannying
Wednesday: Young Womens
Thursday: Temple trip and nannying
Friday: I LEAVE FOR INDIA!
I leave THIS WEEK GUYS i can't even believe it!!
also somewhere in there will be hanging out with YMAD kids, hanging out with Ashley, hanging out with Brandon and more hikes. I am glad I will be keeping busy because I will hopefully keep my mind off it for a little while so i don't go insane!!

This is real Operation Shaanti soon will be getting Jibhi with it! :)

keep updated on my adventure on the ymad blog (here)

+if you wanted to come get me from the airport that would be cool cause i know i will miss all of you so much and can't wait to see you.. but you'll all be at prom so thats okay too i guess ;)

xoxo Jordie

Comments

Post a Comment