| I can feel it |

i can feel it, its in my grasp.. summer is almost here, that means tan skin, light hair and summer fun! I have so many fun plans this summer i can't wait!

But i can only feel summer because this past weekend just felt like summer.

On Friday night, we had our soft opening for the pool, and even though i couldn't work i was still there to hang out and support my "merpeople"

On Saturday I hung out at my house, I think, I didn't really do anything until late, when I went for a drive and Jake called me after he got off work and we went to this building and star gazed and talked! He's easily one of my favorite people because even though we didn't do anything super crazy and what not we still had a good time just chillin on the roof! but dang i am sore from climbing up there. it wasn't hard i just don't work out anymore.

Sunday was church, and my bishop called me out to bear my testimony in church.. it wasn't my best but ya know it works.

Monday. Woke up and went to the pool! I was there for awhile then my cute friends Channy P and Soph decided to show up and hang out so we swam for a little then went down to visit Tan Ash at work! I miss that kid! He called us on his break and i just love him so much! After that I came home and went to bed cause i was exhausted.. the sun wears me out but I love it so much!!

Tuesday and Today were both jokes.. I honestly don't even care about school anymore. Like not one bit! Its pointless and I really hate having to still be in school right now.

BUT TODAY at 6:30 in the morning i got to school and took a test that i missed when I was in India.. Its been over a month since i learned that crap and it was in 1050 so hard stuff. I GOT A 90% I WAS IN TEARS THIS MORNING! I can't believe it! a 90% I am still in awe! But now I can graduate because I don't have an F hallelujah! :)

tonight at YW they are having a graduation party for us senior girls and its just Ashleigh and I and they want us to talk about india.. I don't know what to tell them.. there were way to many amazing things that we did and that i got to experience..

well peace out.

maybe this summer i will become a better blogger and not just bore you with my daily life!!

xoxo Jordie

p.s. i graduate in less than 6 days!

Comments