| I can't |

Everyday after school I just want to come home and sleep.. I can't fall asleep at night, I am up till 1 am every single night. and I don't know why I am usually laying down ready for bed around 10:30 I watch Netflix until 11ish then i lay in bed trying to find a comfortable spot on my bed so i can fall asleep, but I never do its the worst. so i come home from school and just sleep. so i haven't blogged in forever. But a TON has happened!!

Friday was Corner Canyon's Senior Dinner Dance, and it was amazing. Shout out to one of my best friends, Brandon, for doing so much to get that ready it turned out so amazing! Ashley and I rode trax down with Chandler Ewell, Tanner Jensen and Josh Miller.. it was a fun time.. Then we got to the dance and the food was so amazing because we were all so starving! Then they had the senior slideshow.. and lets just say that if you wanted to watch it again, just go look through my instagram feed cause that's basically what it was.. i'm sorry but i wasn't really impressed. but dancing.. holy that was the greatest dance ever! There weren't many people there because the lax game or whatever but i loved it not having everyone there. it was so nice. and no one was judgmental cause we were all seniors, we don't even care anymore!!

Then last Saturday was my Return Celebration for India.. aka a cry fest for Cookie, Tanner and I. Everyone did so amazing Kaleb got me crying again, Ashleigh was so sweet and sincere, and Emily just owned that stage!! also shout out to the Red team, Blake, Ruby (and I) for making the videos they were all so amazing and I loved them all!! I was kind of nervous to talk infront of everyone but it was so amazing because I just felt so good when i walked off that stage. I got my pink team to cry (*cough* tanner *cough*) that was my goal. they inspire me so much and I just want them to know that i love them. And Sophie, Atalee, Jacob, Sam and Brigham too. I love you guys. You really are my heros and I look up to you all so much! I learned so much from you this past year and want to thank you again for everything! I have had the best memories with all of you and hope to see you all still even though we are going to college (or riverton)

on sunday I sang at my seminary graduation and that was fun! Shout out to my home girl Lauren Hart, she's in my stake! and her friend who goes to AF for being the 3 out of 100 to NOT go to Lone Peak.. and shout out to josh and david for giving such amazing talks you two are so awesome!! :)

This week has been full of lifeguard training and its been fun getting to meet the newbies but i am so tired of it, i just want to sleep! But i am so excited for this summer its going to be a blast! Even though the girls are out numbered way bad! :)

well thats it for today.. love you all that actually still read this!!

xoxo jordie

Comments