| Shoot |

Okay yikes, it has been a really long time. But let me just tell you have I been a busy busy girl!
its been 10 days since i have blogged... i don't even know where to begin.

I'll start with Friday the 2nd

On Friday I went to go watch Jacob play some soccer, and lets just say he is pretty good! After that not much happened, I dropped him off at home then went to get food with Austin and Emily then went back to Austins house and watched some Pirates!!

Saturday was Unpacking day and lets just say it was so fun to see all my Shaanti siblings again, even though it had only been a week since i had last seen them, even less for a few of them. but it was fun. on the way home i raced jacob and blake just like good old times and i totally beat them. but then i went on a hike by my self and finished up my YMAD journals and that was amazing, after that I met up with Brando and Nick Thorsen. Those two just kill me, we were at mcdonalds and nick sqeezed open a ketchup packet on me and the wall.. that was fun. but those two are basically the weirdest funniest guys i know! Ask Nick to rap one of his songs for you, hes actually pretty awesome at it!

Sunday was dinner at Tracey girls.. there were so many people there, it was so awesome! We did some henna had some laughs, then Soph, Cook Emily and I went over to Operation Nistha's Return Celebration and it was amazing I can't wait for mine on SATURDAY!!

Monday was uneventful so lets just skip that.

Tuesday..haha Tuesday, Cookie came and picked me up from school to go watch the Alta Brighton soccer game, it went into double over time and i was gonna die. It was a good game but it made us show up to jacobs right as the final whistle was blown. but we said hi and he invited us to dinner with his family at La Fountain. Can i just tell you that Conner, Keaton and Jacob are the same person. they are all hilarious, weird and the greatest. Jacob shaved or else he and Conner would have been even more alike with an awesome mexi stache.

Wednesday was my pink team get together to exchange pictures and get everything ready for the video i was making.. it took so long and I ended up staying at Chad and Natalies for dinner and some YMAD chit chat! :) It was pretty funny to hear stuff from what the leaders overheard.

Thursday. pretty sure it was boring cause i don't remember anything.

Friday.. oh friday. I skipped 1st period and that was awesome. Then, After school I went to our CC soccer game for senior night, good job boys.. Nate, Nick, Cody and Truman.. your fan section was dedicated!! ;) You guys were great!! But I skipped out early to go watch Jacob since i promised him I would be on time.. I was! Go me, but I went alone. it was all good cause his mom recognized me after the game and we got tons of pictures and all that fun stuff (but his mom has them all so i can't post them.. :(  ). After the game i got invited to family dinner again, this time it was mcdonalds! Yumm The Van Skyhawks are basically the most entertaining people ever! I spell my name LLOURDIN yep.. LLOURDIN. We were there for the longest time but the whole time i was entertained! Conner, Jacob and I left to go play some perudo at their house after a few rounds of losing to Conner and Jacob I won. Then the rest of the family got home and I played with them and lost, I didn't know their strategies yet so it was difficult. But after that Jake and I went to the howl for about 15 minutes and I got to see some Hawks and Danelle!! :) Then it was the after party at Dragon's house and that was fun. Lets be real anything that happens with Riverton kids is fun. They are hilarious. I was almost baptized into the Shrek religion by Issac and Devin. And Jake got the 4096 tile in 2048.. So that sucks cause he just beats me in everything! But after that Jacob read my journal page about him and that was just hilarious.

Saturday. I went to Quilted Bear and got my nails painted, a massage, and all that fun stuff with my mom and sister. Then we went to Texas Roadhouse for Mother's day dinner. Then i went to Target to buy a Graduation and Senior Dinner Dance dress! Definitely found the cutest one and I am so excited to wear it! Then i hung out with my best friend FINALLY! it has been basically a month! no it has been since i was leaving for india exactly a month before.  and that was so fun!! :) I missed her!

today i have spent it making my YMAD video which is done now.. FINALLY!! yay! and its super sick so you should definitely watch it!! :)


p.s. Graduation announcements are coming out soon so you should send me your address or something like that! :)

Now you are all caught up on my life.. and this week is even crazier with the Senior Dinner Dance, lifeguard training and the Return Celebration so no promises on blogging this week..

xoxo Jordie

Comments