| drive ins and dining |

its june 21st.. meaning only 4 days until my birthday. 4 days until I'm 18.
I have no idea what I am going to do, but ya know that's cool..

this past week i have worked, hung out with my YMAD fam, worked, and went out with some coworkers.

Monday morning, work got rained out so Berbs, Eli, Cooper and Holden (my old bae;) ) went out to eat at Ihop and it was so funny I love days like that because my co workers are hilarious! I got to see Em, Soph and Tan on Monday night, we just hung out at Sophies and just caught up with each other.

Tuesday- i was supposed to work all day but it was rainy bad weather so i didn't and i went out to get food with Berbs, Holden and Jack to do the food round up for everyone who was working that day, they were playing a live game of dungeons and dragons and i was going to kill them all by the time we got back to the clubhouse. just ask C$ he heard about it all. then the rest of the day i spent hanging out at the clubhouse and falling asleep on the couch with C$ and watching video games. after that i just went home and watched netflix cause i didn't feel to great.

Wednesday- I work then after work Jake and I met up with Sam and Brigham and went to a drive in we saw the last half of the Edge of Tomorrow and the first half of Godzilla, I didn't really understand either of them cause i fell asleep. But it was still fun. it was my first time at the drive in and i definitely wanna go back. + who doesn't love watching a movie on a summer night all cuddled up in the back of your car with a cute guy?

Thursday- I worked then I went to hang out with Channy P and Sophie, and we visited Tanner then met up with Emily, but guess what we did. We went to the drive in. It wasn't as good as wednesday cause i was freezing but How To Train Your Dragon 2 was really cute. But Channy P and I both fell asleep so i took him home then went home too.. It was fun. But I couldn't hear half of it and didn't get to see all of it. But i did get to see my best friend again!! Ashley is Back everyone, so get ready for some fun adventures! :)

Friday- I worked all day. From particitpating in the worlds largest swim lesson at 8 am to closing up at 9 pm i was at work. it was a blast.. not. i was so exhausted it wasn't even funny. but after work i got to see Sam and Brigham again, i didn't get to stay long because i had to get jt, because after 8 o'clock i become his mom and am on carpool duty for him and all of his friends always.. but i was home by 11 and just watched netflix then fell asleep

Saturday-woke up to swim lesson training then working til 4:30. I got home and crashed hard core. i was out until at least 8 then i woke up had some food then went back to bed. i am pooped from working so much. my legs hurt cause i am walking 24/7 and my head hurts cause its always so sunny outside. but i work an 8 hour shift tomorrow. and i teach swim lessons on Monday but then i have that entire day off.. which i am so excited about.. cause then i work all day tuesday and i have wednesday off CAUSE ITS MY BIRTHDAY FREAK YEAH! I really hope i end up doing something fun! even though 1/2 of my friends will be entering the MTC that day and won't be able to hang out. but its cool they are going out to preach the word of god which is even better than hanging out with me on my birthday!

well yeah. i'm a party animal..just sitting at home on saturday watching saved by the bell my new favorite show!

feel free to stop by, bring me food, or call me, cause i am bored out of my mind! :)

xoxo jordie

Comments