| eighteen |

my 18th was on Wednesday and lets just say it was an amazing day!

it started off at work teaching swim lessons until noon. then i got to go boating with my favorites sayer and jess! thank goodness jess's boat started! :) i got some surfing in but no wake boarding, i just wasn't feelin it that day.

we got home around 4:30 and i got ready for my birthday dinner at texas roadhouse. surprise surprise i got my 6 oz sirloin, with a ceasar salad and apple sauce. you would think i would venture out sometime but nope. 18 years and i'm still going strong on the same thing at every restaurant i go to!

after dinner i got jake and we met cookie, kai, dragon, and parker at the drive in. we were going to see a fault in our stars. it was pretty good but honestly i like the book more. i feel like i woulda liked the movie more if i didn't know what was going to happen next. but it was still great! and i'm glad i got to see it even though jake and kai didn't want to!

it was a pretty great birthday and i'm glad i got to spend it with my best friends!

i really am the worst at taking pictures cause i don't have a good phone to take pictures on so i didn't get any pictures except a few boating. and i'm really sad about that.

also shout out to my bae and power bae holden and josh. you two are the greatest! and are definitely 2 of the greatest guys around. ;)

thank you cookie for the one and only present i got yesterday. i love the socks and the deck of cards, youre the best! :)

i wouldn't have wanted to spend my 18 any other way. swim lessons were the greatest beginning and the drive in was the perfect ending.

17 was good to me, but 18 is going to be better! thank you to everyone who wished me a happy birthday you guys are the best :)

xoxo Jordie

Comments