| 4th of july |

so its been awhile since i blogged and honestly not much has happened.

but on the 4th of july i worked all day. and it was crazy. we had a few saves and a kid throw up in the pool... we really shouldn't give out free hot dogs.. not that smart. but anyways that was just straight up terrible. i lost my chapstick, i got stuck on break with one of my least favorite guards, i broke my sun glasses, i forgot my food, and it was just plain madness at the pool..

but after work i came home took a nap then went to riverton town days for a little and hung out with a few friends there then went over to the splash park with my coworkers for a night on my toes.. no joke i stood on top of the table for half the night because all the guys were throwing fireworks at my feet. but my coworkers are the best and i wouldn't have wanted to spend the 4th anywhere else!

then a ton of work work work and then this monday i got to go boating with some coworkers which was pretty fun i mean bae, power bae, and my husband were there. and its always a party with jess, sayer and cj! we started out wake boarding and found out that holden is basically good at everything, c$ picks things up really fast, berbs is a show off, jess is a stud and sayer is okay in a wakeboarding 202 class. then theres me.. who couldn't get up for the life of me and when i did i ate it bad.. but i kept going, it was just not my day that was the worst wakeboarding i have ever done..

like yeah i had only done it a few times but i got up on my first time ever on a wakeboard.. this time.. not so much.

but after i ate it i went again and ate it worse. then i called it good because i had the biggest headache of my life. THEN... the boat broke. it wouldn't start so we literally swam in back into the dock area then we got a tow in. but we easily swam a good 600 so we should be good at the inservice right carly?

that night i stayed after work for 2 hours with josh and christian just talking.. we got each others back ground stories about all of our love lives and are planning on how we are gonna go on a triple date and all that fun stuff! i honestly love those 2 so much they are easily some of the best friends i have and i love hanging out with them!

not much has happened since that i don't think.

well other than last night when i went to denny's with berbert, spencer, z $ and c $ they had all had a coffee before i got there and berbs gave me a hug when i walked in.. it was pretty interesting. i don't understand how i always seem to end up between christian and josh but i did and jeez i couldn't handle it. i was tired. we all were. then i had to wake up a few hours later for my 6 am with zach and bae! :) it was a fun one!

today i went on a 6 mile run then a 2 mile hike and it was the greatest thing ever, then i cleaned my room then went night bridge jumping with soph and some of her friends it was pretty fun even though i only jumped once and didn't even do my back flip.. but i will! But it was a good night. and brock is hilarious! :) i just love summer nights like this!

well.. i need to go on more adventures soon cause this is getting pretty boring..

OH!!! hello there's a new family  in the ward and hello they are all perfect. but they have an 18 year old son going to play football at the U and straight up he is beautiful. his name is ryan and he comes to the pool quite a bit, i don't mind one bit! too bad i am moving in a month... why does this happen?

xoxo jordie

Comments