| Summer |

     shoot, i am really bad at this lately its been rough this summer.. no real journeys with jordyn.
I wish i was going to california or something to end my summer but no i am working working working. BUT I AM ALMOST READY TO BUY A CAR. Finally!

^^ Josh (berbs)
    So just so you know the few journeys i go on always involve food. I hang out with Berbs and C$ basically everyday. and we never actually do anything. we go out to get food (Smash burger, ihop, dennys, mcdonalds, daylight doughnuts, buffalo wild wings, krispy kreme, dunkin doughnuts) yeah we are some fat lifeguards.

^^ Christian (C$ or Black Dynamite)
 but other than getting food we like to sit in the clubhouse parking lot and talk about life. if i wasn't there it would be just cars and girls and stupid stuff they have done. but since im there they talk about cars, girls, stupid stuff they have done and they ask me about my life. (aka just make fun of me cause of the human ken doll). I am so glad they just let me tag along with them all the time cause even though i get abused and man handled every time i hang out with them i love it and they are hilarious. i mean just look at them! (These are from last year but are still the greatest pictures)

so bae probably would wanna be in here to since we have had some fun adventures too! But i'm pretty sure he doesn't even know i have a blog. but that's okay cause he's my bae.. holden is the biggest stud ever and i'm glad he's my bae cause we always get to work mornings together and they are just so fun since all he tries to do is butt bash me and hit me with tubes or noodles.. hes a punk but he's my bae so we have a good time.
^^ Bae and I on break together
^^ C$ - me - berbs



Then we have cookie who i also have gone on a few adventures with... because she's my best friend and i honestly am not excited for college because she will be at UVU and i'll be at Snow and we won't see each other as much as we do now ( its really not alot but we are closer so it could happen more) 
we went out to dinner at zupas and went to my house to watch anchorman 2 and its just fun chatting with her, i love hearing about cute kai and everything. i love that girl more than anything! :)

but yeah thats about it for journeying.. 

xoxo Jordie 



Comments