13 days

I am getting kinda nostalgic. I am leaving my house of 14 years. I have lived most of my life in this house in the same room. And I don't want to leave. I don't want to leave my best friends back here in the Salt Lake Valley.

I love having my late night chats/wrestling practice with Josh and Christian. I love going crazy and having some interesting days with Sarah, Maria and Hope. I'm gonna miss hanging out with Jacob and doing absolutely nothing but still loving every second. I'll miss running through the sprinklers at the park and watching cooper and tanner go crazy with Austin. I'm going to miss being crazy and laughing my head off with Andrea and Sophie. And I'll even miss the pool and all the madness that goes on there.

I have had a mellow but amazing summer with the most amazing people. I wouldn't have changed one second of it for anything.

BUT

at the same time i am looking forward to moving out and going down to snow, living with my cute roommates! I have been chatting with them and getting to know them in our group text. they all seem pretty awesome and i get to meet them in just a few days.. that's crazy.

i'm excited for my freshman year at the cutest college ever in small town Ephraim, not too far from home but just far enough to feel free. i am ready for a new adventure and chapter in my life.

---

this is my last week with the boys before they go to San Diego for a week and I move out. I hope we end up doing fun stuff instead of just sitting around like always.. but if we do just sit around i'm gonna soak up every minute because they are 100% my best friends. i tell them everything, mainly because they will wrestle me until i do tell them.. (just fyi they don't take it easy on me cause i'm a girl, i feel like that just makes it worse. i get bruises and cuts from them all the time) but its definitely going to be hard to adjust into college with out my left and right hand men. i'll probably end up visiting them all the time just to make sure they aren't dead.


this post is kinda making me sad that i only have a few days left with my child age before i have to grow up and be an adult in college.. but i'll keep you all posted on my adulthood life. starting with today. i said the opening prayer in sacrament meeting and i was a sub in nursery.. it was a struggle but the kids are so cute i couldn't help but enjoy it!

well thats it for tonight folks.

text me if you want to do something in these next two weeks before i'm gone to college
(i would text you but i don't have your number probably because i got a new phone..)

xoxo jordie

Comments