| college |

hello from college.
 
weird.
 
I'm a college student now. but I love it, every second of it. My roommates are the cutest thing ever. This past week has been a blast. Saturday was move in day where I drove from Draper to Ephraim to Nephi to Ephraim. It was so fun going to get all my stuff from my dad's car that broke down in Nephi. NOT. But after I settled in it was much better and Lexie, Naomi, Laurel and I went to the Institute dance that night and it was a blast.
 
Sunday we had a stake sacrament meeting and had a little meet your bishop kind of thing. The rest of the day was pretty uneventful. But I was so bored I rounded up the 3 roommates that were here and we went on a walk. Not gonna lie it was so awkward cause we hadn't really met each other yet. So when we got back I heard a bunch of people outside so I went out and met them. There were a ton of people but I only remember Braden and Jacob. They were super nice and not gonna lie they were pretty cute, so of course I will remember their names. sunday night was great because I got to talk on the phone for an hour with josh and Christian after a week of not having them at all.
 
Monday was the first day of orientation and my group was a dud..so not fun at all. But Deltorro the speaker was hilarious so it made it all worth it. Then at lunch I met Nick Summers, and Taylor Braithwait with Cassidy, Devree and Ashley. then later that day we got together and played cards, it was so fun to get to know taylor and nick and ian came too. I really hope we get to become better friends because they are the sweetest.
 
Tuesday was the second day of orientation and I hung out with Cassidy and Devree I'm glad those two girls are so amazing. I honesty would die to be them they are so outgoing and sweet and just the greatest people. Later that afternoon was the Aloha Bash that was fun I went over with Erin and Lexie, we are triplets that don't really look that much a like, but we got some drinks at the tiki bar, and some rad tattoos. ask erin about hers if you know her ;) BUT GUESS WHAT.. MY BEST FRIENDS CAME TO VISIT ME. I was supposed to meet them in payson but I forgot cause I was at the aloha bash so they came down and brought me pizza and I love them so much for that. we got to hang out and I about died it had been a week since I had seen them so I took them on a tour of the campus and we all walked arm in arm and it was really cute. and then they did their usual take Jordyn down thing that they do and berbs was sitting on top of me by the end of the night. but I loved them and died because they came down.
 
Wednesday was the first day of classes, but geez its amazing I have hours in between classes so my days are spread out and stress less.. thank you to my counselor for doing that for me!! That night I went to comedy sports with the roomies and it was hilarious. if you haven't seen them I advise you go now..they are so funny and disgusting sometimes.
 
Thursday was second day of class and after I got home Devree and Cassidy came over and we were going on a walk, we got a flyswatter, we saw a guy get taped to a light pole, an invite to see a band, and met a new friend Tyson. Then we got invited to play fugitive with a bunch of people. it was crazy fun so fun we played from the church on 350 E all the way to the tennis courts, but uhhh it was taylor, devree and I together.. none of us knew where the tennis courts are and we almost got caught but it was so fun and we had quite the adventure. I played with out shoes because I was in sandals and I cant run in sandals. but we all three made it to the tennis courts, eventually. those three are the greatest I hope we get to hang out a lot this year.
 
Friday was the third day of class obviously. and it was super boring so we just hung out at the apartment until the foam dance...aka the grossest thing that will ever happen to someone..you literally get suffocated by the foam and you can't breathe or see you just want to get out of the foam but you don't know how! its insane and so gross and it was freezing..we got rained out. so Erin and I had a good jog home and it was a blast because the dance was just so fun.. That was definitely the funnest and i'm excited to see what else college has to offer.
 
my first week in Ephraim was so awesome that I went home on Saturday. I got home and went straight to the pool. crazy right? no c$ was there and I missed him..apparently I only missed josh by a few hours.. :( but he had to go welcome to college himself. and I hung out there for a few hours then went to dinner with C$ and that was the greatest thing. I honestly love hanging out with him so much. hes my best friend.
 
sunday morning our YMAD team said farewell to Kaleb, the most amazing speaker ever. he is a stud and ohio is getting the most amazing missionary ever next week!
 
then I had to meet Erin and her mom because she was my ride back, on the way I had to go to her cousins homecoming and I am so happy I did. I had never met him before but it was one of the best talks I have ever heard! then we were making our way home, and we were to nephi and erin realizes that she doesn't have her phone...so wego all the way back to get it and start the drive all over again. but it wasn't bad because erin is hilarious. I will tell you more about her later though. in my roommates blog this weekend when I finally get my laptop!
 
Yesterday I didn't do much honestly.. and today was my first day of work.it wasn't bad but it definitely wasn't suncrest. I miss my baes and everyone. but I mean kody was really attractive and nice so that's fun! :)
 
yep. that's about it for now you're all caught up on my life.
I love you all and miss you draper kids, but I love  Ephraim
 
xoxo jordie

Comments