| its over |

this summer, summer 2014 is coming to a close. and its bittersweet.

I am so excited for Snow, and meeting my cute roomates an all the fun adventures i will go on down there. but i just don't want to move away from my best friends and go into the unknown.

i was joined at the hip with C$ and Berbs all summer. and when I said my final goodbye to them yesterday i just felt like apart of me was gone. we would do everything together.

- get food
- run errands
- shop
- get food 
- have late night chats
- sit around
- watch movies
- get food
- have burping contests
- have full on wrestling matches over my phone

everything. 

they went to san diego with out me and i'm so sad, i'm going to miss them. 
so i got them a few things to survive. 
- a water gun
- socks
- merica bandana (C$)
- training bra (berbs)
- tampon holder (C$)
- a card

then josh gave me his bandana that i can only wear like tupac

and i was more than happy, cause i definitely stole it for a week or two this summer. he also gave me a friendship bracelet that he spent so much time on making for me (not.. he found it during our power class in swimming lessons)

but then they left and went to go to bed because they left at 4 am this morning. 
c$ sent me a text telling me not to trip walking out of my front door, i went go check it and c$ got me a present, he wrote me the sweetest note, gave me his bow tie, a friendship bracelet and two pairs of stance socks.. TWO PAIRS OF STANCE SOCKS. the greatest socks on this planet. I am dying. he is the greatest and sweetest best friend i could ever ask for.

not going to lie i cried this morning because 
1 my summer with the boys is over and
 2 my summer with the boys is over
3 i'm gonna miss them

^^ C$, me, Berbs

college is gonna be fun though, i'm going to find two best friends just like them.
the only thing i am worried about is that i don't get along with girls all too well..
boys on the other hand i always get along with cause i like to punch, and tease and everything and i now guys can handle it, girls just get too grumpy and take things personal way too often.
thats why c$ and berbs were so great cause they can handle all my crap.

well enough about those two. they are gone and ditched me for cali on my last week so its totally fine. :)

xoxo Jordie

Comments