| H O M E |

I've been home for a day now and man it feels like i haven't even left. 

yesterday was my cute mom's birthday and i surprised her because she thought i was going to lake Powell with some friends, i was supposed to but then that fell through because no one wanted to pay so much money to go to lake Powell for a weekend. 

but i surprised her and that made her day i could just tell.. she got that little 5 year old happy smile and giddiness. it was super cute! after that I got really hungry so then I went to the new restaurant in Suncrest called the Ridge with my mom I got a salad then we shared a pizooki and it was the yummiest thing in the world.

THEN that night I gave cookie a call and I GOT TO SEE HER SHE CAME TO MY HOUSE AND WE WERE HUGGING FOR 5 MINUTES STRAIGHT. i love that girl, she is so amazing. it was good to just talk to her and even just see her because i love her so much. she is my Didi. always will be. because she is straight up perfect! 

then i went to bed and woke up to a cute little breakfast date with millionaire, again I went to the Ridge and we spent two hours talking and catching up with each other. and it was so fun.. he was so sweet and i missed him so much. he really is my best friend! 

then i went to the mall and came home hung out with my mom for a little but then i went to see the "draper dragons" i am with them right now. and geez i missed it.. i get to see my cute bae, and best friends berbs and millionaire and Eli, the straight up sweetest guy ever. and unfortunately Spencer is here too..my least favorite person in the world probably..

wanna hear the most annoying thing though? they ALWAYS played D and D this summer ALWAYS so they never wanted to do anything.. on my last day in Draper they played a game instead of hanging out with me. then they stopped. the day i moved they stopped. now i am back for 1 weekend and they are playing again. they suck so bad.

millionaire was such a sweetheart all day, i mean he bought me breakfast and came on a drive with me and within the first 5 minutes of josh being up here again they have me pinned on the ground squirting me with water.. they suck so bad. but shoot i missed those two so bad. its probably bad that i am hanging out with them because then i will be so sad when i have to go back to Ephraim and i can't see them all the time again. :(

but tomorrow I'm going camping with bai and chris and everyone else and I'm so excited!

more to come of my weekend home..

xoxo Jordie

Comments