| i love them |

fall break what exactly what i needed this weekend.. I can't even tell you everything that happened.. but it was amazing. i got to catch up with 99% of everyone I wanted to see. There were only a few people that I didn't get to see like Jacob, Ashleigh, and Lisa!

15Wednesday I surprised my mom for her birthday and got to see Cookie then woke up on 

16Thursday and went to breakfast with C$ Millionaire which was so awesome to see him, it was hilarious because he was actually being nice to me! (usually always teasing me) and i loved catching up with him then I went to the doctors because ya know as soon as you move to college you start falling apart! When I got home i went over to cute sarah's house to see her then she had to go to the doctors so I had to leave, then after that I went to the mall and got so many cute pairs of shoes then I went to go get a journal from the cute Emily Pace! It has gandhi's writing all over it and i love it so much! then i went to the clubhouse because bae was there! and guess what all the boys were gathered to play? Dungeons and Dragons... kill me. but i stayed there til 3 am because it actually got pretty interesting and Berbs and Eli were there and I love those two so much! but the second that berbs walked in the room c$ and him attacked, i was on the floor drenched in water because they suck so bad! 

17Friday Cute Aliza is headed to India in about 20 ish days and I wanted to stop by and visit her before she left so I stopped by and we talked about school and YMAD and everything else, she is so excited and i am so excited for her. she is gonna live it up so much and I couldn't be more jealous. On my way home I visited my second parents the Thorells when I saw that both of them were home i talked with them for about an hour then Ashley Edwards texted me telling me to come hang out with her leo, beans and nikki. we went to a cafe and put on a show for everyone there! :) after that I got to see Austin we hung out for a little while chit chattin and it was so great! :) then i headed home for the night.

18On Saturday I woke up and went to the eye doctors and they told me nothing was wrong... they said nothing was wrong.. lies. if i can't see there is obviously something wrong. after taking anap i met C$ and Berbs for a lunch date at Zupas.. and that just took it all home. they probably have over 100 pictures of me (because i am just too adorable not to have that many pictures of) after that I met my family for dinner for my mom and brothers birthday after dinner we went to Dustin Draegers wedding reception and I got to see everyone in that cute family! It was fun to see them and everything, THEN i got to go see the most perfect baby i have ever seen and the cutest mom i know when i visited the Schnabels! and I just want to hang out with Paisley and Crystal all night.. they are so amazing! When I saw the Thorells the night before it made me really sad about missing India so I texted Tanner and got to hang out with him for awhile and got to hang out and catch up with him. Tanner is the most amazing kid ever! He never ceases to amaze me! on my way home c$ and berbs were at the pool having a late night chat so i stopped by and we were talking for forever and it was JUST like old times.. i mean exactly like old times and i soaked up every moment because i love them so much! we always ended up staying up too late talking about anything and everything. that's why they are my best friends.

19sunday I woke up to go to Jaden Johnson's farewell which was amazing. that kid is going to do wonders! he always has, always will! after that I headed to Salt Lake to visit berbs for a breakfast chat. it was fun to hang out with him again because all summer we ran our errands together and had a blast.. the only thing that we didn't do was listen to country music! after talking with him for a few hours i went to sophies to talk with my didi! and that was so fun to see her even though it was short because i had to book it over to will's farewell which was also amazing! I know so many amazing missionaries right now. and they are spread out all over the world so i know the entire world is in good hands with all the missionaries right now. once i was done with that farewell i hurried to my home ward and saw my ward family i was happy to see them all but especially my bishop he is straight up the most amazing guy ever! after church we had dinner and i headed to laurens to head back to ephraim where i got to see bailee, cris, nicole, krista, krystal, madeline, mike, james, braden, rorty, damon, jordan all my cute Ephraim friends. 

this weekend was one for the books spending it with everyone that i love so dearly! 

I don't know how i can ever top this weekend..

i love you all that i got to see and all you that i didn't get to see.. i love you guys so much!! 
long post full of nothing really...sorry guys i just wanted to write it down so i could remember it all

xoxo Jordie

Comments