friendsgiving

today might possibly the most draining day of my life.

1st i went to bed at about 2 am.

woke up at 10:00 to go to church with bailee because we kinda slept through the first two hours... oops. i'm sorry.

but after church i came home and cleaned the whole house.. go me. (and its a good thing i did, you'll know why later)

THEN i cooked a freakin turkey.. all alone. it was challenging because it wasn't completely thawed so i couldn't take out the neck but then i got it all figured out. go me. 

once i got all of that taken care of I went and cleaned my room because I do it every weekend and i hadn't this weekend and i had 5 hours to kill before the turkey was done. but in the middle of that i fell asleep, i was out cold. apparently my friends came over to my house and came in my room but i didn't budge. i woke up and was kinda freaking out about where we were going to have friendsgiving.

we ended up at my apartment because we were the hosts, it ended up really cute and through all of the stress came one of my favorite nights of all of my college career so far. my neighbors and friends are the most amazing people ever. I am thankful for
madeline: she is the sweetest roommate and has the kindest heart. and every morning when i get home from my 4:30 shifts she is always there with a big smile and a good morning. i love madeline, she's a HUGE blessing in my life.
mike: she is crazy funny, there is never a dull moment with her around.
jamie: this weekend jamie and i drove to richfield together and totally bonded i am so grateful for our friendship and love of missionaries that we share.
bailee: shes my best friend, always and forever, whenever i need a hug she knows and is always there.. i would probably die without her!
chase: he's my best friend too.. he is so amazing as you all know from my other blog! hes a total stud!
lauren: shes stunning and that shoulder to cry on, she is so amazing and so loving.
cris: he always teases me but is like a big brother to me and i am grateful for his friendship.
rorty: okay that kid is such a stud, i mean his hair is awesome and he has some pretty witty comments all the time.
braden: braden is a sweetheart and i have never seen him be rude to anyone, teasing yes but genuinely rude no!
jake: he was really quiet when i first met him but then we found out we grew up in the same kind of area and had tons in common and now we have a great friendship.
damon: damon is HILARIOUS, even when he reads stupid jokes off of twitter.
jordan: he is so crazy and always has a new nickname every time. but we share the same name so he has to be cool right? ;)

right now its round two of friendsgiving and jamie's friends are over right now. 

i think we are going to have round 3 because we have a TON of food left over. 

i am so burnt out from thanksgiving. but i am burnt out for school so i am excited for thanksgiving break and to go home and see all my friends at home.. two days guys two days.

xoxo Jordie

Comments