introverted - extrovert

I have decided that i am an introverted extrovert. 

many people think that I am antisocial but in reality i am just selectively social.
in my classes you would think that i just go to school and go home and sit in my room all day. but that is far from true I literally spend everyday with my best friend bai and the rest of the crew every night.

also. i can hang out with my friends all day everyday but even then i am in my own little world and don't always stay up with the conversation. like i love my friends but i'm not always "there" when i am with them.

and when i do hang out with them everyday for a long time. i have to take a few days and recuperate. like this past weekend. I just couldn't hang out all day every day with them. so i took some time to myself and cleaned my room, did laundry, got a little crafty, and have watched A LOT of netflix.

I LOVE hanging out with my friends and having their company around me all day everyday and its kinda been weird that they haven't even been over yet. and its two o'clock already. I honestly wouldn't dream about having it any other way. i mean chase and eric were at my house til like one am last night even though i fell asleep on the couch, and even though chase woke me up cause he was talking to jacki it was a good night.

and earlier yesterday bai came over to see what i was doing because i didn't go over to a2 and she fell asleep in my room. we don't even have to be having a conversation i just love being surrounded by people but not always engaged with them..

i know that is really weird. but its true. i love being around people and having a TON of friends but i also love the solemnness of "being alone"

physically i love having company but mentally i like the quietness i can have in my own mind even when i am in the company of my friends.

i'm an introverted extrovert.

xoxo Jordie

Comments