finals - week

this week has been worse than finals week. mainly because i had
1 Psychology presentation
1 Commemorative Speech
1 8 page essay due
1 Human Development Test
7 Volunteer hours
1 Public Speaking Test
and 1 Psychology Quiz
to do this week while next week. I have 1 final.. that's it. 
but guess what I did it!
the pre finals week is over and now I have a week to study so I can ace my Psychology final.

I am kind of annoyed that my one and only final next week is on THURSDAY. like what? i'm done with classes and am going to be so bored all next week! I have no idea what I am going to do. I got a few extra hours at work and thats about it. Jamie and I are going to be so bored together so we decided that we are going to get crafty together. Shout out to Marsing.. I really hate your class and I honestly am going to fail this final because you haven't even prepared us for any of your tests at all... I CANNOT WAIT UNTIL THE DAY I DON'T HAVE TO BE IN YOUR CLASS ANYMORE AND NEVER DEAL WITH YOU AGAIN. can you guys tell how much I hate that man?

I am excited to go home and just be able to sleep in and do nothing. 
for those of you at home. i am going to be home on Thursday night and would love to get some money while I am home. I am going to India again and could really use the money. If you have any odd jobs from grocery shopping to wrapping presents I. AM. YOUR. GIRL! I will do whatever you need so that I can get back to India! 

well that's about it for now.. other than we celebrated Mike's birthday yesterday and man am i good at decorating and planning birthday stuff. It was super cute. (I sent an email to Ezra because it was his birthday too pretending that we decorated the house for him! :) he will never know!)

Check it out..its so cute!
^^Jamie brought this happy birthday banner down

^^Jamie and I did this in about 20 minutes!
in the end it was worth it!

^^Madeline, Jamie and I made this banner while hiding
from Mike and Jamie did the writing on the chalkboard.


^^Birthday dinner @ Roys!

^^Mikeroni blowing out her 19 candles

^^Cute cake set up, and streamers.
(not so cute but it was done at 4 am so yeah)

^^Made this cake.. what up. it looks awesome doesn't it?
the candles are a 1 and a 9 and the sprinkles make an M
how cute! I am so proud of this. I love birthdays.

and tonight we went to the parade of lights down main street and it was really cute but more to come about that on Sunday night after this Christmas weekend in Ephraim.
also to come, stuff about our ugly christmas sweater and fondue party and roommate pictures!

xoxo Jordie

Comments