merry - christmas

sorry so sorry.
long time without posting.. i kinda forgot about this for awhile! 

today is CHRISTMAS!
holla! 
i hope you all are loving spending time with your family and opening presents but also remembering the true meaning of Christmas this season. #heisthegift

so last night other than making a hilarious snapchat story i slept with my little brothers and they woke up at 5 am to go look at their presents.. little brats. I think I am the only kid who never snuck down to peek at our presents before everyone else woke up.. cool.

but then we opened presents and headed to see Night at the Museum 3. about 10 minutes through I get a call.. yeah I'm in a movie but I am so glad I did. It was a call from Indiana. cough cough specifically the Indianapolis part of Indiana! AHH I was dying. I couldn't be happier to hear from this cute boy. It had been a year and 2 months since I had seen him or even heard his voice (other than the millions of times I watched his YouTube and News Videos). I almost started crying to be 100% honest. he is so cute, he asked me for Madeline's email a few weeks ago. So I sent it to him, and he asked her for my phone number so he could call me. I couldn't have been more excited to hear from him.

^^This is my excited face
but then after about half an hour I had to go back into the movie so he said he would Skype me after he Skyped his family.. sad day apparently Skype and FaceTime weren't really working so I just got another phone call but it was a long one and he hasn't lost his sense of humor at all. he is hilarious. and his companions are so funny. They wouldn't leave us alone, they always had a comment. Two of them were from St. George and they said they wanted to go on triple dates with us. (I hope we are the ones to drive South because I LOVE ST GEORGE! + When Ezra gets home it will be Christmas time and it will be cold.

he did have a few stories that he could tell me now. (most of them he said i had to wait till he got home.. boo) but when we were talking about pranks and he said in Shelbyville they had Shelbyville Shenanigans and one time they had the Mission President and a few other elders, and this little Indian elder was in the shower and they went into dump water on him and he freaked out and then laughed, but then they decided to do it again and just jumped through the shower curtain and there was a naked little indian man running after them. hahah thats the ezra i know!

^^and our "cute christmas technology"
picture since Skype wasn't working...
his name is good enough right?
don't ask how we got on this topic of conversation but we did and so he told me that he and his companion run out of toilet paper a lot (surprise surprise boys always do! i swear) he said that he has used a tie to wipe before then he said just kidding. i said i doubt it and that he really had. he said no he didn't but he did say that he has used newspaper before.. maybe i should send him some toilet paper instead of a new tie and sweater! haha.

But nothing was a better ending to the call than "Tell Jordyn that you are a great guy and we love you" ezra tells me what they say but then in the background "Ezra why would you say that you are just being prideful now" than they had a little fight about being prideful.

this was the best christmas ever! i got to talk to my best friend twice! I love him and I love what he is doing.

Merry Christmas Everyone, i hope you got to talk or skype with all your loved ones this Christmas Season!
xoxo Jordie

Comments