thanksgiving - break

can i just tell you how much I needed Thanksgiving Break? It was just needed for my mind, body and everything else in me. 

I headed home with Bai and Chase on Tuesday after classes, then I got home and I needed food, i had run out of food because it was thanksgiving break and i didn't need to go grocery shopping for that. so my mom and i went to in n out and caught up.

then i hung out with christian, and we went out to get some food at noodles, then we came back to the clubhouse and guess who pulls up? JOSH! like what? we didn't even plan to hang out. but then they did what they always do and held me against my will while they messed with my phone.. thanks josh! but i love them and miss them a lot and now i get updates every time they work. because christian started a group chat on my phone and josh never responds to me only christian so they wanted to include me on that joyousness. 
thanks boys.. love you too.
so i got to see the a team.

then i got to see my shaanti family, well a very small amount of them. i picked up emily and we were almost to sophies house before jacob calls us back so we go get him in riverton then head over to sophies house. where atalee and soph are. we head out to get noodles (again) and tanner meets up with us there.. we had some interesting conversations about tinder and pokemon and yep thats about it! but jeez i have missed that crew those people are my family, they are the only ones who understand my love for india without making fun of me like everyone else does.. they just get that very important and crucial part of my life.  plus it was fun to see my tan man and sloppy.. i miss those two like crazy. because jake and i spent 24/7 together basically and tanner and i had the twins. i love those two more than anything. they helped me survive india!

then that's all the major stuff really..

now i am home and other than having a box on my lap all the way home from draper it was a good day yesterday i decorated our room with our christmas lights and then EVERYONE came over, and i honestly loved it! I missed my Snow family! These people are awesome! 

but today was honestly the best day.. well kinda last night i didn't get any sleep at all but when i woke up and went to class we did a relaxation exercise and that was calming then ezra and i got to email for a few hours and then i finished my paper right on time. then i went to english for like 10 minutes then keller said we could go. THEN i got to play with Wade, hes a little kid that i volunteer with. Hes such a stud! we were playing batman, and all of a sudden this guy comes over and starts playing with nathan and ethan and it was a blast! it was funny because one of the girls that works in the daycare came over and asked if we were dating because we were getting along so well with the kids and acted like we were dating apparently... that kid and i hadn't even met before that day of playing with those kids. but i am glad we did because he asked for my number and i hope he texts me because not only was he cute he was cute with kids!! that's the most attractive thing in a guy hands down. if they are good with kids they get major point on my scale!

but now i am chillin at the library with bailee and we both brought nutella and pretzels as our snack.. its a good time.. i missed my bai! 

lame i know sorry good post coming soon hopefully!

xoxo jordie

Comments