this - year

2 0 1 4
has been an amazing year. 

first of all I started it out with my best friend Ashley Lee and all of our friends.
then I went to India and met the most amazing people through it
I graduated
Had the best summer so far w/ Josh and Christian
Moved out
Started College
Met my current best friends
Moved into C17 with the most amazing roommates I could have asked for
Finished my first semester @ Snow
Declared my Major
Planned out my schooling for the next 2 years
And now its all coming to an end. 

I cannot even express my appreciation to everyone that has been apart of my life this past year. But there are definitely a few that have stuck out to me. My Mom and Dad, Ezra Segura, Andrea Cook, Sophie Wilson, Tanner Ashby, Jacob Van Skyhawk, Ashley Lee, Cassie Conrad, Josh Miller, Brandon Mortensen, Josh Berbert, Christian Murphy, Bailee Franklin, Madeline Froerer, Chase Ritter, Brother Johnson, Chad and Natalie Thorell, Lisa Palmer, and last but not least Tim Scanlan. 

Whether it be making sure I stay alive in India, to random hang outs, or long chats, or small acts of kindness They all have impacted me in many different ways and I couldn't even being to start on telling you how much I love each and everyone of them with all of my heart! 

Sadly not all of them are still apart of my life as much as they used to, that's life. and it kind of sucks. But i wouldn't have wanted to spend 2014 any other way. 

I didn't think that this would be where I ended up at all. 
I never would have thought that Ashley and I wouldn't talk after graduation, I didn't think that I would go down to Snow College only knowing 1 person, Before last year I wouldn't have ever thought I could have gone to India, I didn't think that a 3 year old Indian girl would steal my heart, I didn't think that I would end up liking one of my best friends, I didn't think I would move into an apartment and instantly feel like I was at home, I didn't think that I would end up liking this really cute missionary as much as I do right now. 

but here I am. 
happy as can be because 
in
2 0 1 5 

I am going to finish my freshman year at snow
experience india pt. 2
make even more friends than i do right now
finally get to see Ezra again
and have one of the best years yet!

i can't wait to see what is waiting for me in 2 0 1 5
here we go. 3    2   1  blastoff.

xoxo jordie 

Comments