my - week

okay my week has been full of 
naps
laughs
love
and 
cleaning.

I am so worn out from 4:30 shifts and covering for others it insane.. i'm literally getting sick from doing it all. but thats what has lead me to cleaning. i don't like being sick so i make sure everything is clean and when everything is clean i get the logic that i will get healthy again because i surrounded myself with clean things so i will be clean. it works right? right!

love because last night i had a fever, my stomach hurt and i had a headache. and madeline came home with Jordan and i started crying and she just wanted to be there for me and do everything for me. i am not kidding she asked me if i needed anything, what i needed, what she could do, if there was anything she could do, how i was feeling, if i felt better and anything else you can think of along those lines she asked me about 3 or 100 times. you think i'm joking im not.. its because she is the cutest roommate ever! She also left me a note on the mirror because she's my best friend ever! and i would just die without her! like Christmas break was hard enough, I don't know what I am going to do in the summer! But next year MJ will be back in business and we are going to rule Snow College! 

tonight we had some dinner, made by the lovely Jordan Daniels, Eric Davis and (kind of) Mike McMillan. But we had family dinner with those three and Damon. They are just amazing people, i really did get so lucky being friends with all of them because they are just good bpeople I mean the boys made us dinner tonight #rolechanges.. haha but it was actually really good. + it didn't make me feel worse so thats good right? :) 

but now I am just sitting here thinking of ways to fundraise for india again 
BECAUSE I AM GOING TO INDIA AGAIN....
holla at ya girl! I couldn't be more excited.
the retreat is this weekend so crossing my fingers that i can get a ride home Friday morning! (if i can't i'm screwed so yeah.. cross your fingers for me on this one)

but its going to be a good week/weekend and I can't wait for tomorrow because one i don't have to wake up at 4:30 am two i get to talk to ezra and three I get to Madeline again! It hasn't even been a full 24 hours and I am missing her so much!! hahah that's when you know youre best friends when you live together and everything and can't be apart for a long time. 

haha yeah love you madsfrofro

xoxo Jordie

Comments