v a l e n t i n e s

I don't really know what I want to post about but i know i wanted to write today. 

i'll just do one of my describe my life posts..
so last week i had to go home and babysit my brothers..
it was fun but kind of boring 
until
valentines day. 
i took spencer bowling
(kicked his butt)
then madeline came over

so i took her on a tour of draper
we stopped at:

-the draper temple

^^draper mansions
^^the whisper dome
^^corner canyon.. #sweetheartssupersenior
-alta

-how alta looks exactly like arbys

^^tree of life
^^tree of life laughing
^^tree of life cutest roommates ever

^^the suncrest pool
-suncrest rock

^^make out point
(just for the pictures everyone..)

but it was a night for the books
madeline is the most amazing roommate
and i wouldn't have wanted to spend valentines day with anyone else
 especially since i got to play deliverer
for some cookies and notes from honduras.

hope you enjoyed the pictures!

xoxo jordie


Comments