e z r a

wanna know what's new?
I go to work, class, nap, work, class, study, sleep.
which isn't too bad cause i don't get invited to hang out.
its starting to get to me. 
it was just like high school.
i had friends, but if i didn't invite myself i wasn't there.

thats how college is starting to feel.
i love my friends. 
but i don't always feel welcome.
so instead i just chill at home 
sleeping or netflix. 

i just wish my best friend was home.
i have 239 days left until hes home.
that moment is going to be the greatest moment of my life. 
i can't wait to see him
start crying
give him the longest hug of my life
and never let him out of my sight 
(until he has to go home)
I can't wait to lay my head on his chest
listen to his heart beat and 
just be close to him again. 

i haven't been able to open up to anyone else
 like i have been able to open up to him.

besides madeline. 
madeline is an angel! 
if i didn't have her i really honestly don't know how i would even survive college!

sorry to rant about my missionary, i know people (guys) hate that. 
but i don't get asked on dates so it doesn't make a difference right. 
but there you go my speel about how much i want november 6th to be here!

thats it.
sorry. 
boring 
i know

xoxo jordie

Comments