M O S T

I have had some amazing moments in my life.
but my favorite memories are these:

1. On the last day up to the kids in India
when they started chanting Jordie 
and my ankle just about gave out
but i made it because i just wanted
to hold my sunita girl.
that will forever be the most
amazing thing that has happened 
in my life. 

2. graduating high school
even though i am not best friends
with my high school best friends.
or even stay in touch with them
it was the greatest day ever.
i had ashley and hunter and josh 
by my side and that's all i needed then.
+ how could you not be the happiest person
to graduate high school?

3. cheesy? yes. true? yes.
but moving into C17
was AMAZING
it just felt like home as soon 
as I walked in the doors 
it felt like home.

4. being accepted into YMAD
that was my first accomplishment
the first thing i "made" 
and it was such a relief 
it was the best thing i could have ever made
and i did.
persistence pays off.

5. i couldn't tell you the exact date
but the day i decided to go to CC.
best decision ever.
thats where i met my best friends.
but especially where i met brandon
and ashley.
brandon would still be considered one 
of my favorite people and 
ashley made my senior year PERFECT!

6. sitting on a rooftop with one of my friends.
we climbed up using two poles
 on the side of the building
scariest thing of my life.
but i did it and we got up 
and just talked.
it was the definition of a perfect summer night
mainly cause it was with one of my best friends
and it was just nice to look at the stars
and talk. 

those are some of my favorite moments 
to date.
there will be more to come and it will always
be changing
but as of now. 
my life is 
pretty
freaking
amazing! 

xoxo jordie

Comments