N E E D E D

today was needed
it was the most tiring day of my life
 but one of the greatest eye opening experiences ever


i woke up at the butt crack of dawn
went to work
went to class 
went to work
went to class
reffed volleyball games
went to the library
and now i just got back from an hour long run.

it was awesome.
i run quite often
and quite far. 

i amaze myself everyday. 
this time i ran back and forth across ephraim
looking at everything around me. 
it is so beautiful.
as i was taking it all in i started thinking about my worries 
like what is going on with ezra 
what is going on with my roommates
why i always feel so put out
and what i am going to do for spring break. 

then i was thinking that ezra is out serving the lord, 
he doesn't need me on his mind  and that is okay with me.

then i was thinking that my roommates are annoyed with me
but then i thought that they are my roommates
and some of my favorite girls ever
even though i feel like i annoy them
i know they are there if i need anything.
and I am there for them.

i always feel put out because of my introverted extroverted personality
i like being with a ton of people
but i like being alone with a ton of people 

and what i am doing for spring break...
i am honestly kinda mad that nothing is happening
i was excited to get out of my zone i'm in right now and relax
but plans failed miserably
and i am staying in ephraim working everyday basically all day.
so much for a break. 
BUT its all for the children in India so everytime i want to complain 
i think of sunita. and my heart melts and i can only be happy. 

it was a long run and my phone died
but it was a much needed run. 
it cleared my head and finally got me back into a blog zone.

i love being in a blog zone because i feel like a weight is lifted off of my shoulders
when i blog.
its my online journal.
so your in the brain of jordyn right now.
hope thats cool with you.
if not.
get out.

but yeah.
thats it.
post over


xoxo jordie.

Comments