S T R E S S E D

I AM STRESSED
about India.
STRESSED.

I am still a few hundred dollars away from my deadline..
and i won't be getting my pay check until after 
APRIL 11th
my dead line. 

i need $700 more. 
and i have pushed my limits.

i have woken up at 4:30 am
to get a few hours of work in before
a few hours of school. 
only to go back to work to teach swim lessons. 
just to go back to school.
then the library to study until i go to bed
 then i wake up and do it again. 

i can't handle more work on my plate right now
but that is just what i am getting.

this week is spring break. 
and what a better way to spend it
and reminiscing over what i did last year.
go to india.
it just seems right to work towards india again
this spring break.

no one is here. 
i have ample time. 

so i am working every morning
and have taken extra shifts even.

plus i am working with my brother on selling these
amazing galaxy paintings for $50 
(+ a donation)



if you are interested or know someone who is
contact me @
jordynstandage5@gmail.com
facebook/in-person

my brother makes all of these with 
-a canvas
-spray paint
-lids
and i'm pretty sure that's it. 

if you don't want one of these paintings 
check out my gofundme account at 

thank you for all your support
and if you need someone to 
wash windows
clean cars
babysit kids
pet sit
clean the house
grocery shopping
anything you need

xoxo jordie. 

Comments