B A C K

kay guys i am back
and i would just like to S/O
to my tonsils..
they are the worst thing.
still.
i hate them with a passion
and will until the day i get them out 
(2 weeks HOLLA!)

but i am back at school
and lets just say i am screwed
its the last week of classes 
and i am a whole week behind
but i still have 
tests
presentations
finals
quizzes
and everything normal
this week.

i just want to cry.
this is probably the last time 
you'll ever hear from me
because i am going to die.
literally
finals week wouldn't be so bad 
if i didn't miss last week.
but since im a week behind
i just want to scream and pull all my hair out
then cry because there is so much stress..

PLUS the fact that i need 2000 in 90 days.
so basically
fml
fml
fml

i don't know what to do with my life.

but ya know what on the postive side.
i got to see andrea freaking cook this weekend.
and man that was so freaking needed its not even funny. 
i hate living so far away from her
and that she has a boyfriend that
takes up her time 24/7
but hes cute so shoot.
i can't be mad because they are adorable.
but i got to see her and i am hoping to survive
just on the cookie time that i got to see
no matter how long we go with out seeing each other
i know she loves me and that i love her.

and i know that because literally a year ago
she saw me at my worst and she still talks to me...
haha #YMADprobs..

well my study group is starting to show up so i have to go
and study my brains out until i go insane. 
crossing my fingers my medicine doesn't affect me too much...
but wish me luck.
im gonna need it..
(Especially since i have like 100000 mistakes in this.)
whatevs.. its my blog.
what are you gonna do 
sue me?

xoxo jordie. 

Comments