C H E M I S T R Y

today might just be the greatest day
and by today i mean tuesday.
well and yesterday

kay lets start again. 
this week has been the greatest week.
1. because everyone is back from spring break
2. its warm and sunny
3. chemistry was hilarious
4. parker is using my pink blanket
5. drought is over
HOLLA

kay so let me explain a few things. 

everyone is back from spring break.
thats self explanatory.
i was here all spring break
except the weekend days
so ya know thats fun
to have everyone home
and being able to hang out with people

its warm and sunny.
period.
done with that.
its perfect.

chemistry lab.. hilarious
so my partner is hunter 
and the kid who brings the music
is parker. 
so parker was playing like all these love songs
and hunter and i were making fun of him 
because it was funny.
and then marry me comes on and
you don't know your beautiful come on
and hunter starts singing them to me.
funny thing, we were making candles
that day in lab and he said,
"should i light the candle to set the mood?"
and i just died. it was hilarious
total perfect day cause hunter and i
weren't working with shassy who
is usually the third partner with us..
holla that she wasn't with us anymore..
i know thats mean but i didn't like her.
but then parker comes behind me
and is singing too...
hunter is creeped out and its the funniest thing.
but yeah that's my chem lab this week.
definitely one of the greatest labs we have had

next. parker (music boy) using my blanket.
so parker snaps me saying he forgot his blanket
in vegas and asks to use one of mine..
funny thing is i only have pink blankets. 
(i hate pink so idk how that happened)
but it did and so i took it over to him last night
and we were watching football for a little
then we got to talking and
let me tell you that kid is NOT a cuddler.
and he doesn't share things very well..
like pillows, blankets or a twin bed.
i am not kidding you he moves around
every two seconds and will squish you into the wall.
he does not share.
we were talking and he was suffocating me.
plus hes a football player so his bigger than me
and was totally crushing me. 
thats how he says thanks to me for
letting him have my blanket..
how nice is he?
PLUS he made me walk over to give it to him
but he said it was his late christmas present.
why don't i get a christmas present huh parker?
hahaha but last night was hilarious.
hes a really cool kid! 
plus he's hot so ya know thats cool!

and the drought is over.
if you get it you get it.
if you don't you don't.
no explanation here.
just thought id let ya'll know!

xoxo jordie 

more to come about my spring break tonight or tomorrow..
whenever i have time. 

Comments