F I N A L - F U N

so this is my last week of my freshman year
i will never be a freshman again.
HOLLA!
never will be at the bottom of the food chain. 
i am so happy about that can you tell?

but it's kind of depressing. 
i will never get to live in Park Place again
i will never live with Mike and James again.
and i think i am going to cry. 

yesterday was final fun 
i walked over there with James and Mike
got snow cones food and then left
then i went on my daily walk around town
ending back up at the party
saw jalon 
so i was hanging out with him 
and some of the football boys.
they are hilarious.
especially zo.
he's funny and i so could fight him!
and mo..
mo thinks i am a basic white girl
cause i was dancing but it was bad
and they were all laughing at me
i wasn't trying 
so he thinks i'm an idiot. 
but its cool cause he's still way dope! 

but after that jalon and i came home
and we went hot tubbing..
well more like warm tubbing and cold tubbing
after josh "pranked" us 
by throwing cold water in it.
he made me scrape up my knee so thats cool.

but jalon and i are in a prank war
he brought josh into it.
and they think i am just going to let them win
and not do anything.
but just wait.
i have a few pranks planned
and they aren't going to expect them
when i do it. 

haha but then we came home and i went to bed
because i had work this morning.
my LAST SHIFT EVER! holla..
well not ever. because i'll be back next semester
but you know what i mean.
for 4 months i don't have to wake up at 4:30..
so thats freaking awesome. 
#summer
but then i came home
and jalon came over 
and watched the longest yard on madelines bed
while she took a nap. 
funniest thing ever. 
but then he left
and i took a nap. 
then i went to study group 
studied for forever. 
wanted to get a subway sandwich with parker.
didn't. 

then went on a walk around town.
i have my daily walks everyday
i walk a new route everyday
and i am proud to say i've almost walked 
every street on the campus side of town. 
next year i'll have walked every street. 
but i was finishing up my walk
walking a different way home then i usually do 
causing me to run into spencer.
this really cute kid i met while reffing volleyball.
we are going on a date tomorrow
4-wheeling up to watch the sunset.
and i am so excited. 
but i ran into him and i don't know him that well
but he just walks up makes a face
and gives me a hug..
i like this kid.
then he had to go practice for his final tomorrow.
which he probably is some cello, piano god.

but now. i am chilling at home
because my roommates all went to the manti temple
with out me.
that's cool right?

and i honestly just want to go to bed
because parker is busy,
spencer is busy,
idk where jalon is
and my roommates are mia.
but i still have study group tonight. 

i just want to be home
with my cookie, sophie, atalee
and christian. 

they make me feel at home. 

xoxo jordie. 

Comments