M U S I C

OKAY
i know i know.
i already posted today 
but i just have to post this
because music is overwhelming me today.

i don't like watching conference because i don't really watch it.
so i wait till the talks come out online or in the ensign so i can read them
and study them. 

so today i have kinda just been listening to music.
and doing homework.
then glorious comes on on itunes.
and i just smile because it reminded me of EFY
and how Taven, Morgan and I had a LONG talk about music.
then taven told me about this song he loved and i listened to it
and fell in love. it is such an amazing song
with amazing lyrics. 
i don't have the EFY version i have the 
One Voice Children's Choir one. 
and i am in love even more. 

but thats not even the end of it. 
Ready for Anything came on.. 
and thats my Pink Team jam..
so i got out my YMAD journal 
because last year i was in India
and wanted to remember it
and man it was like i was there yesterday
i remember everything so vividly.

after that song One day came on.
and holla thats the YMAD theme song
so i thought of my Jeevan team
and how blessed i am for them. 
i don't know them well but i love them.
and am excited for our adventure.
and then zo called me and told me she can't do it anymore
and i talked to her for a little
then i hung up and started crying.
that girl is amazing and we bonded
day one we were best friends
and now i don't know what i'm gonna do without her.
but i respect her so much because
she knows what she has to do
and rn YMAD isn't that. 
i love you zo.

and you'd think i was kidding you but i wasn't
then shake it off came on..
and that is basically the #madsjojo theme song.
and it made me think of how grateful i am
for Madeline. 
She is amazing.
shes such a good example to me and
i can't wait for next year with her.
and all the adventures we have! :)

sadly the next song wasn't anything special.
so i changed it to one that was because there
was only 1 song missing from the line up.
and that is. more in love with you.
the song i listen to when i miss ezra.
and made me think of him 
and how amazing he is.
he has 7 months (tomorrow) left
until he gets home
and he is killing it.
i never hear from him anymore because
he is working so hard.

so can i say what a blessing it has been today 
to be able to think about and remember all the amazing people in my life
EFY
YMAD
shaanti 
and 
jeevan
c17
and ezra.

and that's all #becauseofhim

happy easter everyone

xoxo jordie
again

Comments