O N E - Y E A R - A L M O S T

ITS ALMOST BEEN A YEAR.
but last Easter I was in India.
and it was the most amazing thing of my life.

i can't handle it right now. 
its almost been a year.
and now i am on my way to go again.
and i don't know what to do.

my new team is amazing
and we have our work day on saturday.
which also is the official ONE YEAR MARK
of when i flew halfway across the world, 
tripped in an airport,
threw up for 6 hours,
and fell in love with my team
and most of all the kids
@ Thanah school in Jibhi, India.

the time i was most happy. 

i honestly don't think my wedding day will
even come close to the day 
that Emily Pace got every kid and
pink team member to shout 
my name as i was bawling
and basically crawling up the hill to my school. 

I am definitely crying right now. 
because i would give anything to be hiking
to a beautiful temple
sitting in a circle talking about what
we are thankful full
with my head on cookies lap 
and her tickling my back because
i wanna hide my face cause i'm crying so much.

then walking back to the cars and jammin out in the cars.
cause lets be honest there isn't a car ride quite like
a pink team car ride.. i mean we have
-angelic singers (andrea and i)
-stereo man (Steven)
-actually good singers (brooke and em)
-the laughers (tanner and momma nat)

we killed it all day everyday!
but now my pink team won't be together
for like 3 years cause stevens on a mission
and tanman is headed out this summer.
so that sucks..
but i do have andrea and sophie. 
those two got me through india and idk what 
woulda happened without either of them. 
even though sophie doesn't think i ever saw her
cause id be up playing perudo until 2/3 am..
oops.

haha man i miss india and am actually gonna go read my journals now
so i love you all and happy easter.

be thankful for those you have around you right now
don't take that for granted because there will come a day
when you won't be able to see or even talk to them when you want to. 
and it is hard. but it makes you even more thankful for them than you are now.


xoxo jordie and sunita

Comments

  1. Jordyn, you inspire me! everyday. that is all.
    ❤❤//Melodie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment