T O N S I L S

SUCK
please someone try and explain to me
the positive of having tonsils.
my entire childhood was strep
strep
strep
and more strep.
it was the worst. 

but not as bad as this past month.
i have had a sore throat,
a bad cough,
a sore throat,
upset stomach,
sore throat
and swollen tonsil.
lucky me right?
WRONG!

On Monday night I was crying until 
i got a blessing.
it was amazing because
he did it Russian because thats
all he has done it in. 
i still felt all the blessings 
as if it was in English.
the he told me he was going to
run to walmart and get me 
some food real fast because 
i needed to eat.
so he came back and made it for me.
he is such an amazing guy.
and i'm thankful for him!

but that didn't really help
so i asked kelsie and wyatt
to drive me home the next day.
instead of just going home for the 
doctors appointment.
probably a good thing i did.
because when i got up here 
i was tears,
tears at corner canyon
tears at doctor #1
tears at doctor #2
tears the whole night. 

but here is how it went down
i got up here and i went to CC
to my mom and was just in pain 
and wanted to die.
then we had to get my brothers
and that took forever and a year.
finally i got to the doctors. 
they gave me some meds to try and take. 
i basically throw them up.
and more tears..
by then i hate life.
but i finally proved to my mom
that I CANNOT FREAKING SWALLOW.
she was like drink water
eat something
you need to stay hydrated
and i straight up CANNOT.

one of the doctors said i needed a CT
of my neck to make sure they didn't miss anything
but then greenburg comes in and says
i have to get my tonsil lanced. 
and another doctor can do it right then.
so we go to doctor #3 for the day
and he squirts numbing stuff in my throat
that tastes like rotten bananas 
and felt like pop rocks on my tonsil.
then he stuck a needle in my tonsil 
making me gag
twice
but ya know he just kept going.
then i started spitting up blood.
nasty i know right? but it happened.
then he suctioned out a ton
and by a ton i mean A TON
of puss out of my tonsil.
and then it was over.
and i still hated life.
i got home and just wanted to sleep
but i had to take meds
and it was horrid because
it still hurt to swallow
but my mom forced me to eat beans
and the meds through my tears.
then i slept literally all day on tuesday.
because i couldn't handle it.
i woke up wednesday and it felt
okay to swallow but i still hated life.
and was still super weak.
i checked and i lost 10 pounds.. so thats cool. 
not.

but i went in for my check up and
my tonsil is still swollen so boo..
but then..i have to get my tonsils out asap
so now more than ever i need help 
to earn all of my YMAD money because
i lost a week of pay this week.
and will lose money in April because I can't work 
because i will have to recover.
so that really sucks.

but you know what doesn't suck?
when I will be done with 
tonsillar puss filled abscesses
tonsillectomies
and strep throat.
when i never have to deal with it again 
that will be the day it doesn't suck anymore..

but right now it kinda sucks. 
i can't eat solid foods yet
because it still takes 2 swallows 
to get simple liquids down..

ugh.
this has been my life.
and i am missing school
which also sucks because i need to be there
because finals start next week and lets just say 
i'm gonna be screwed!  

so thats my update..
 + i haven't been able to get up often
because i get dizzy and
my pain meds make me really tired
so i basically just sleep all day. ]

xoxo Jordie

Comments