W E L C O M E

so lately i have been getting a lot more readers than usual.
so 
W E L C O M E
new readers.

i would love to get to know you guys. 

but here you can get to know me.
below are ten facts about me. 
read @ your own risk. 

1. i am obsessed with three things
rings
socks
nail polish
and actually
now its four things 
cause watches are the
cutest things ever!
so four.

2. I am a freshman at snow college
majoring in social work
and am freaking excited about it. 

3. i love love love 
alternative/indie/underground 
music.
i'm super hipster i know
(i just won tickets to Westward the Tide
AND I CANT GO... << worst day ever)
but at least i'm getting a shirt and ticket so 
thats rad!

4. i'm a cuddler
and a hand holder
and a forehead kiss lover
and that is never gonna change
its cute and i like it. 

5. my husband will dance with me
crazy dancing nights in the kitchen, 
random slow dancing wherever we can
anytime and everytime we can i hope to be dancing
line dancing, slow dancing, rave dancing
whatever i'm down. 

6. ezra gets home in almost 7 months
and i am more excited than ever. 
we kinda stopped the lovey dovey shiz
but hes still my best friend 
and i still wanna date him so bad
when he gets home
so november come sooner please

7. i am done with school in less than
ONE MONTH
LESS THAN A MONTH
HOLLA
SUCK IT HIGH SCHOOLERS
im home free in a month!

8. i go to india in 106 days.. 
106.
106
106
106
106
THATS ALMOST LESS THAN 100
AHHH
currently crying here

9. i went to india a year ago..
literally almost to the day.
next saturday is 1 year. 
and its starting to hit me.
i'm getting emotional
and i can't handle it. 

10. i am the worst blogger ever.
i always forget
i have a boring life
and my posts are awful 
so since you are reading this
i love you and am so glad you are reading it
cause you are the real MVP

have a good weekend everyone.
i won't because my roommates are
GONE and i have no ride to Provo 
to see my band so FML. 

xoxo jordie

Comments