L O N G - T I M E

So sorry I haven't posted in awhile.
but guess what.

its summertime 
and i haven't had any summertime fun
i had my tonsils out
and i've gone back to work.

but once the weather clears up 
its going to be fun fun fun

friday was our soft opening
for the pool
and josh and holden came
so naturally i got soaked
while i was shadowing liz
then we were done and closing up
and i was the first one in the pool
suprise suprise
NOT
with one sock, sweat shirt, shorts and all

but then again 
shout out to my mains
holden, josh, christian, eli and jack
cause last night i hung out with my boys
i missed them
and lets just say josh and christian 
are still the worst best friends ever.
and i kicked their trash 3 times.
then they destroyed my chance of winning
the fourth time.

but it was good to have my friends back
even though things aren't the same as they were
its still really fun to hang out when we can.
growing up really sucks. 

but i am glad to say my tonsils are almost healed
then the partying can begin! 
just wait!
+pictures are back
^^bowling with the boys

xoxo jordie

Comments