F A I L

I'M SORRY BLOG READERS
i have failed you these past few weeks
i have been go go go 24/7 literally
i have woken up early in the morning
babysat some kids
went to work until 9 
then babysat some more
and i think i am going to die
so thats always fun right? 

this week i have worked way past my limit
of sane working hours
and i am starting to lose it.
today i work from 6 am until 9 pm
ALL AT THE POOL!!

but saturday is worse.
i have to be in midway at 6 am
then i have to work until noon.
then i have to go to seven peaks
and guard from 3 until 11 pm.. 
so i can't wait for that. 

but that's how my summer is
all summer..
because YMAD.
I babysit in the early morning
teach swim lessons
teach private lessons
guard suncrest pool
guard seven peaks
and repeat. 

so if you want to hang out with me.
not like any of you actually do
i am never available until after 9.
and even then you aren't going to text me.
so i'll plan on just snapchatting parker
and watching netflix 
cause besides working thats all i do! 

so that's rad right?

yesterday was kind of a big day
because
I HAVE BEEN GRADUATED FOR A YEAR
i feel so old because that was like yesterday i swear
but i feel so young because did i really only graduate a year ago?
i feel like i've been in college for forever.

my brain is just one sun fried mess right now. 
i honestly feel like i am cooking it being in the sun 
24/7.

i got my first sunburn of the season..
don't worry it will be tan by saturday.
hopefully because i just want to be tan again.
i hate winter because that means white girl comes out..
and just nobody wants to see that... 
ever.

well that's about it folks..
i love you all for reading this!

also if you can please check out my gofundme account 
for my india trip.
get your friends and family to.
i know 90% of you draper readers have a few dollars to spare @
so please do +
the sooner i hit 4,000 the sooner i will have better blog posts!! 




Comments