S O - S O R R Y

sorry this is a lame post
but again i have no friends
but coworkers
and i do nothing but work.

but my birthday is on thursday
so feel free to hang out with me.
or send me a letter (haha i love letters)
or call me
or post a super attractive picture of me on instagram.
because ya know.. 
that is definitely NOT crossing the line
 and i will probably love you for it! :)

okay.
here we go
i am sorry.
because lately i have been nothing
but 100% complaining
i spend all day everyday at work
(literally...)
I have next to no friends at home
and i just want to take a nap

so i am cranky.
and i am sorry for anyone
(coworkers)
who has had to listen to it.

but ya know.
sometimes its deserving
like when your coworkers throw you in the pool
every freaking day. 
or splash you 
or  steal your stuff.

i work with some of my best friends
and i love that. 
but then again its sometimes too much.
there are a few people i know
that don't understand crossing the line.

games and jokes are fun
but when people are rude 24/7 
it kind of gets personal.
and its getting kind of old. 

what i am saying is if you don't know
someone's "line" don't mess with them all the time.
or if they say stop.
STOP.
its really not that hard of a concept to understand.

respect your friends and coworkers "lines"
because once they are crossed
there is no going back. 

xoxo jordie

Comments