C O N S T E L L A T I O N

Saturday:
Woke up went to the game
chilled front row with Gurney 
WE WON 
IN THE LAST MINUTES.
hunter had no faith..
but Snow is 6-0 baby!
HOLLA
we celebrated the win with some yo-crazy
then i went home and it was mellow 
the rest of the day. 
I needed a day to relax and saturday day was it
That night Hunter and I were planning
to go to the mines
but then the group got too big
so half went to the mines
half went up the mountain
where you could see Ephraim and Manti
and had a glow stick fight and it was a blast!
we had curtis, karson, seth, hunter, doc, 
kinley, shayla, ashley, taylor and i
and that was a good crew! 
we were driving on roads just like india
it made me so happy
everyone was so scared,
but doc could have driven a little closer
to the edges! 

then i went over to teags
he was studying his scriptures
(my favorite thing: when people tell me they are 
reading their scriptures)
then we ate some sloppy joes.
and looked through his mission pictures
and videos.
then we started looking through my india ones
and he was out like a light..
whatta dork.

Sunday:
slept in late
teags woke me up.
got ready.
went to church.
came home.
ate.
made seth and doc food. 
made a cookie pie.
went to teags.
went to visit tori in moroni. 
got spit up on by ellie. 
came home.
whipped with kade.
tried kissing the other kade.
got rejected.
tickled teags back.
went to bed.
Monday:
woke up 4 hours later.
went to work.
came home.
blogging. 

now you're all caught up!
xoxo jordie

Comments