L A T E L Y

lately my life has been a lot of 
-studying
-sleeping
-school
and 
-teagan

honestly most everyday i wake up
go to classes
come home
eat
go to the library
eat
hang out with teags

repeat. 

with an occasional 
trip to tori's 
(Teag's sister) 
to play with ellie
who is the cutest girl ever

not much has been going on 
except:
being super nostalgic for India.
I just want to talk to my house of learning
baby girls and sunita again. 

that's all i want. 

i look at my pictures everyday with out fail.
and i love every one of them!

i don't know what else to tell you
other than
school is going well..
its super easy and i love it
friends are awesome
and work still sucks 
cuz 4:30 is too early for anyone. 

well
sorry not sorry
that's it
have an idea of what to write about?
let me know in comments PLEASE

xoxo
jordie


Comments