D A Y D R E A M E R

you know how little girls dream of their wedding day?
well so do grown girls.

I have a pinterest board (well a few) for my wedding. There are a billion pins I swear, but I am not anywhere near my wedding yet. I don't want to be married because I am not ready, I don't have any money and I don't even know what I am doing with my life. 

But I can still dream right?

basically in my mind I have everything planned out...
black and white stripes, with accents of gold with green plants. gorgeous round bulb lights lighting up the night in late summer --so i can be a tan bride obviously, i am my mother's daughter-- There is going to be music all night so everyone can dance. I do not want a line because I want to be able to enjoy the whole night, but in reality it will be a mormon wedding.. I am going to have a line. 
the bridesmaids will be in gorgeous black and white plaid shirts with black and white skirts. 
my husband will be super hot in whatever outfit he feels comfortable in. --obviously a light grey or black suit ;) --
my dress will be 3/4 sleeves, plain white top with a light tulle skirt, hair in loose curls, natural makeup --as always, i am not a makeup girl AT ALL--
in my vision on a wedding Ashley Swenson is gonna be the photographer and mckenna fullmer would be the videographer. 

I am a girl, I daydream about it everyday but that doesn't mean I am ready for it. Every girl around me is getting engaged or are already I swear. Good for them honestly, I wish I was that ready for marriage. I am nowhere near. 

I just like the idea of planning a wedding right now. They are magical celebrations going on all day, filled with loved ones, beautiful decorations, yummy food and something unique with each one.

random post.

but my wedding boards are growing and for those of you who follow me on pinterest need to know i am not planning my wedding. well i am. but not because there is a ring on my finger or even on the way for that matter.

i am a 19 year old sophomore that has no clue what the heck she wants to do other than play with kids, plan parties and make decorations!

again. way random.
but thats me. :)

xoxo jordie

Comments