E R - D E E R

K.
so...
this past week has been memorable.
i moved back to snow college. 
went to the ER.
hit a deer.
and get to hang out with my friends again. 

so on tuesday night my stomach
decided to have a fit. 
its happened twice before. 
once during frozen with my family.
and once last year.
now it happened again.
i get this nasty pain in my right side
and it feels like someone is stabbing me. 
and it is awful.
the first time i went to the ER 
they said i was dehydrated.
the second time it happened
i got a blessing and got pain meds
then took nyquil and fell asleep through it.
but this time it was worse 
and the doctor in the ER 
said that i was super hydrated
and really healthy. 
so boo you first ER doctor. 
i told you it wasn't cause i was dehydrated
because i still get them when i am hydrated. 

but we were on our way home at 2 in the morning. 
from the ER when we hit a deer. 
luckily we were in Taytens truck
but unluckily he dented the front of it again
(cassi, his sister hit a deer a little while ago)

i owe him big time!
Tayten, HaziB and Kade are amazing.
they stayed at the hospital for hours with me
without even being updated at all 
they are awesome for going 
and helping me out!
I love you guys! 
thanks for being so wonderful!

but. yeah other than work
and new classes nothing is new.
so i'll update you later this weekend or early next week!

xoxo jordie

Comments