N E W

HEY GUYS
i decided to update my blog a little.
let me know what you think in the comments.
cuz... that would be super cool

umm here's a little update:
my life is stressful to the max because
-i just applied to the U
-I just applied to Weber
-i am currently in the process of applying to be a Weber Ambassador
-i am awaiting the day to apply to be a U Ambassador
-just finished financial aid paperwork
-am applying for any and every scholarship I can find.
-have work everyday
-started teaching private swim lessons again
-started working out again
and after all that i still have to make time to:
-listen to spotify
-eat
-sleep
-shower
-hang out with Tayten
ya know the basics.
haha
not much to update you on right now.
because i am so busy trying to figure out my life... there will be a post about me going to the hot pots soon though. in the meantime enjoy this picture from our trip!


xoxo jordie
p.s. don't forget to comment friends ;)

Comments