T H A T - P O I N T

Tayten were in my room working on homework, he got frustrated so we decided to call it a night, we were sitting here cuddling - trying to watch netflix but snow gardens wifi is so as molasses - then he gets up to go to the gym. He says I should come over after the gym. But I told him to come back over because I didn't wanna go out in the cold. He just said its your turn.

ladies and gentlemen we have gotten to "that point" in our relationship that chivalry is dead... tayten's words not mine. WHAT A DWEEB. am I right?

I am not one of those girls that thinks she is entitled to shiz - like this one girl i knew.. she literally threw a fit because she wouldn't ask a guy out on a date.. holy heck girl. get with the times and get over yourself - but I just thought it was way funny, all he said was its your turn.

so girls let me just warn ya that according to tayten after a few months of hanging out everyday all day and only 1 1/2ish months of dating is "that point" where chivalry goes to die.

but wanna know the honest to goodness truth? I don't even care. Relationships are two ways not the boy asks the girl to hang out, asks her every date, cuddles with her first, holds her hand, always goes to her apartment, asks her out, always making the first move. I think that's crap. I always went up to hang out with tayten, I always invited him to hang out, he took me on our first date, but i have taken him on a date, i asked him out.

We shouldn't put all the cards in someone's hands, that isn't fair? What if your "soul-mate" - if you believe in that - was too shy to talk to you first? But you weren't, you had the opportunity but you didn't because "he's the boy." You just lost a great person because your entitled little butt won't ask a guy out.

Yeah maybe 50 years ago the boys had to do everything because things were different, if you want a boy to do everything. Find a time machine and transport yourself back to a time where women were housewives, only men worked every family had two kids a boy and a girl. A women could have basically been considered "accessories." A lot of girls - don't get me wrong i by no means mean all girls i said a lot - call themselves feminists - meaning they want boys and girls to be equal. But then they want the boys to do all the work in a relationship.

WHAT?! ou're crazy and you need to pick up a newspaper  cell phone AND GET WITH THE TIMES YOU PSYCHOPATH.

I personally have only been asked on 3 dates in my life - except dances, i went to every dance. but 3 dates, thats pathetic because boys are lazy and think girls want dinner shopping a movie and a yacht from each date. I want a special night drive up the canyon listening to country music, or going on a walk around the park, or making a fort, some thing cheap and something fun. but back to the point. i haven't only ever been on 3 dates in my life, i have been on more I just asked the boys. It wasn't hard, I didn't die. The world is still spinning.

ATTENTION GIRLS: you can call yourself a feminist/a girl of 2016 when you ask a boy you like on a date and live through it because trust me you will.

xoxo jordie

Comments

Post a Comment