T A Y T E N - B A B B

Okay so most of you know I have a boyfriend.
His name is Tayten Babb
He is from Leamington, Utah
He is amazing


We met at the beginning of the year but didn't really start talking until I went over to his house when he was sitting on his balcony upset. --He said before that I just ignored him and was only flirting with his roommates.. lies I was just too nervous at first-- (He at first said he wasn't upset but I could tell he was.) We started talking and we were up until 4:30 in the morning. We were laying on the balcony under the same blanket, freezing together but not touching because we both thought we were friendzoning each other.
^^snow fights

The next night I was going on a blind date. It wasn't the funniest blind date but it wasn't that bad but as soon as I got home I texted him to come over and watch a movie. We ended up watching a movie, going longboarding then watching another movie. We didn't talk too much that night and we didn't touch either. He was still scared to make a move. Even though he says I was giving signs I didn't want to. But I did.

The next night i went on another date with another Tate. To the real game! It was really fun cause I got to go with my cute roommate and my really fun neighbors. But again. As soon as I got home I invited him over to finish watching the rest of the movie from the night before. That night we cuddled. Tayten did it, he made a move and we cuddled. We stayed up all night talking and I really got to know him that night.

Everyday since then we have talked at least once. I know that for a fact because our snap streak started that first night we hung out.

But funny story before all that happened. He came over to my house and apparently I ignored him. But I was just really nervous. Then we invited his apartment to dinner and he couldn't make it so I rescheduled it just because he had to be there. THEN I got in his institute class just so I would have an excuse to hang out with him... thankfully it wasn't for nothing!

^^pictures by our personal photography
hazibphotography
Since then we have had late nights, date nights, early mornings, made plenty of trips to visit his sister--not complaining I love his sister and her cute family. We've gone to dinner, an art gallery, a grizzlies game, sledding, shopping, Lowe's tramp arena (twice), texas roadhouse, had homemade "dinners" at midnight, and even made a few small road trips.

113 days later we are still best friends and (thanks to me) we are dating.

I couldn't imagine myself with anyone else at this point in my life because he makes me want to be a better person, helps me make decisions, comforts me when I'm sad, cuddles me when I'm sick/ in pain, drives me to the ER and sleeps in the floor till 2 am.

He is so amazing and he is my best friend even if he calls me weird, and beats me up everyday(not abuse guys don't worry just playin around).

Tayten is genuine, thoughtful, caring, smart, spiritual, unique, funny, handsome, strong (in every sense of the word), realistic (even when I don't want him to be), and most of all he is a dork. Which is the thing I like about him the most honestly. He is such a nut and is always making me laugh! 

^^ROADTRIP
There is one thing I don't like about him but it's also something I wouldn't change for one second is that he is only a freshman here at snow. It sucks because I am graduating in 16 weeks (stats thanks to jules instagram post) and he is here for another year. But I wouldn't change that for one second because he is a Freshman because he was serving a mission in Canada for two years. He can talk about Canada for hours, he always tells me about the snow, the people, and the oil. It's fun to hear about his experience because you can tell he is in love with that place and thinks about it everyday. Another funny thing about Tayten and Canada. He was mission companions with one of the kids I went to highschool with. And I saw a picture (and liked it) of tayten before I even met him!

One night we were sharing of India and Canada. I just laughed. I had maybe 20 times the amount of pictures that he had while he was there 2 years compared to my two trips of only being there a month. He loves that place (almost) as much as I love India!
Tayten Babb is my best friend and just wanted to share with you all how lucky I am even if it is a mushy gushy girlfriend post. I had to. It was necessary! If you haven't met him you should because he is that amazing. Fair warning he will be awkward at first but once he gets warmed up to you  you'll wanna be around him all day.

Love you all!!
Xoxo jordie

Comments