O H C H A Y

well hey there folks.

I don't know what to do with this blog anymore.
you know my life
failing and succeeding
how much i don't get along with girls
how annoyed i get with girls
about tayt
about next year
etc.
everything interesting about me is over

and tayt and I never do anythin fun anymore
we watch the hundred, cuddle and go to class and the library.
life is getting dull which sucks because
TAYT AND I WON'T HAVE A SUMMER
+ A FALL SEMESTER
+ A WINTER BREAK
+ A SPRING SEMESTER
+ POTENTIALLY ANOTHER SUMMER.
so I am gonna do more stuff this semester for goodness sakes I have 1 class a day and work twice a week + swim lessons every two weeks. I have time. I need to do more. and i'm gonna.

idk what i am gonna do more of so if you have ideas let me know.

thanks..

PLEASE HELP ME OUT

xoxo jordie

Comments