W O W - H I

K. so um...
hi my name is jordyn standage and i suck at keeping my blog up to date.
quite a bit has happened since I have blogged last!
so here is the scoop!

-I got accepted to the U starting in the fall so #goutes
-I graduate Snow in 24 days (Holy crap i didn't realize it was so soon until i counted the days)
-I AM LEADING AN EXPEDITION TO INDIA
-Spring Break in Draper was chill and relaxing
&&
-Tayt gets hypnotized really easy

now let me explain!

I am pretty sure I already told you I got accepted to the U, but as of now I am a Parks, Recreation and Tourism (PRT) major with an emphasis in Recreational Therapy (RT). I am almost signed up for my classes and will be done in 2 years or less, can't wait! :) My advisor is awesome and so are my soon to be teachers. So let's get this school thing done! Also while I was up there I interviewed at the pool and got hired right on the spot to help with Swim Lessons and Lifeguard at the U pool.. so long live my easy lifeguard career!

I graduate in 24 days which is more sad than exciting because all my friends are Freshman so FML right? but 24 days and I'll be Snow College Alumni. Weird huh?

So over Spring break I was at home and called Eden (YMAD genius) and "interviewed" to be the College 2017 expedition leader, and I was handed the spot right then and there. It is going to be amazing, trust me! :) So if you want to come please please please contact me @ jordynstandage5@gmail.com or text me if you have my number, because the more people I can share YMAD with the happier I (and the kids) will be! :) It's going to be a great experience!

Other than getting hired, declaring my major, and getting to lead an expedition I didn't do too much on Spring Break, it was a relax, go to school with my mom. Go eat at all the places I couldn't in Ephraim, and freeze because it snowed.. (may or maynot have cried over that fact). It was nice, and relaxing and much needed from working a ton and school. But I did get to see my home girl cookie (andrea) we spent a couple (and by a couple i mean way more than a few) hours at color me mine I made the cutest (what andrea said) mug with henna and "namastay in bed" written on it. If you are friends with me on snapchat then you have probably seen it. If not, add me cause you'll see funny things...

like tayt getting hypnotized. k last night sean bott came to snow and did a show. but then there was an after show where he hypnotized people. Tayt was one of them. He went up, almost dropped some books, was almost picked up by a balloon, couldn't remember his name or the number 3, then got stuck to a girl because he wouldn't let go. SO funny. But at the end he said you wouldn't be able to remember what happened unless someone shook your hand and asked you "don't you remember what happened?" so we did it and it was hilarious, he was like a broken record. hold his hand he would say it was awesome. let go of his hand and he said it was stupid because it didn't actually work (what sean told them they would think at the end) but then tayt woke up this morning and remembered it all.. probably the funniest thing ever! definitely gonna take him on a date to a hypnotist's show sometime in the future! :)

but that's about it for right now folks. I'll keep you updated about the last month of school better than i have been this past month! :)

xoxo jordie

Comments