S U M M E R - E N D

my summertime is coming to an end.
summer 2016 wasn't as exciting as i hoped it would be.
but i definitely didn't stay at home the whole summer
(i house/baby/dog sat so i stayed at other people's houses STAYCATIONS)
but it was still way fun.
I met a whole bunch of people. who are sadly leaving me in just a few days to move back to Provo/Orem for school. A few are staying but not very many! :( This is why I don't like making friends, they all move away and then i have to make new friends, but all i wanna do is hang out with the old friends, but when i do make new friends it's too late and the new friends become old friends. wow ok i'm done.

All honesty guys. I still am clueless as to what i am doing fall semester.. I have night classes so I can nanny in the morning, but I still don't have enough money for tuition so I need a really good job. But a really good job requires a car and jordie doesn't have a car. so. i'm screwed. + I am definitely not in ephraim anymore so I don't have everything i need within 5 minutes of my house that i can just walk to. SO FML.

Also I am scared out of my mind to have to start a new school for the 3rd time without knowing anyone. I have talked about it a lot but it's my life for the next 2 years. and I have no idea what is in store for me at the U. I have heard that everyone is a mormon hater. So that scares me. I won't be living right next to campus so that scares me. I still don't know how i'm going to pay tuition and that scares me. But I did it at Corner Canyon, I did it at Snow so I can do it at the U it will just be a LOT different. So please send help guys. If you know of a good job in the mornings that I can do that would be INCREDIBLE!

ALSO I HAVE TO PAY TO GO TO INDIA AGAIN. WHY AM I GOING ON THE MOST EXPENSIVE HUMANITARIAN TRIP AND GOING TO THE MOST EXPENSIVE COLLEGE IN UTAH..... WHAT AM I DOING?!

This week Whitport and i are going on adventures and by adventures i mean go to FHE, camp on her tramp, go to a rope swing, eat lots of food (always), and just be best friends since she finally wants to hang out with me.

Send prayers, help, jobs, money via venmo... hahah just kidding. but on the reals though!

xoxo Jordie

Comments