don't ask--

these last few months have been pure heck to put it simply.
being a young adult is one of the worst things ever.
going to school while having to work to pay for school, then trying to fulfill church callings and have a social and dating life is actually impossible. 
I have met some pretty amazing people these last few months and i am so happy to have so many new friendships! but there have also been a few old and new that are just added stress in my life. guys can i just say that those who say dating is a game, are obviously not dating the right people. dating shouldn't be a game, you shouldn't have to guess if they like you, if they don't, if they ever will again or if you're just wasting your time. it's the worst. 
if you like someone TELL THEM.
if you don't like someone DON'T LEAD THEM ON.
that is the worst thing you can do to someone, is give them false hope. If you want to still be friends, great be friends just don't be a jerk about it. be friends if you wanna still talk, if you don't then don't even waste their time. 
life is so hard but i am surviving, i'm breathing and i'm alive so i don't have a lot to complain about. + this amazing couple in my ward gave a lesson today that i wanted to title. how to stay sane. it was so incredible and just hit home with me. during the lesson the guy who was acting as my advisor had the same goals that I did. we got to talking and it was one of the things i needed in my life so badly! I couldn't even handle how much i needed it and how it was the perfect lesson for me. I'm not gonna go into details too much but guys. when you set goals, you need to be SMART and you need to GROW. 
As humans the most important thing we can learn is how to be resilient and patient . Getting back up one more time than you're knocked down. 
thats what ive been doing, i was knocked on my butt for quite awhile, but now i am on my knees asking heavenly father for help to get me back on my feet. and it is one of the greatest things i could have asked for right now. my life is still hard, it still sucks but i am handling it so much better with heavenly father than doing it on my own. 

i'm sorry this post is so scatter brained but i felt like i needed to get another blog out there in the world. 
more to come about what's goin on in my life. cause its getting pretty good these past few days! :)


xoxo jordie 

Comments